Do cucks love big cocks more?

i love big cocks a lot but also smal little penis are for myself more exciting ,because they can,t have sex with their wives at home ,the wife is not interested because small penis are cumming in a few minutes,so with me i love to tease them ,take time to make them so horny that sometimes he cums without touching him

Mrs4 prefers bigger cocks and given SPAM you can probably understand why. I also prefer it if the Bull has a decent piece of meat as it enhances the overall experience. It also plays a big part of the humiliation/subservient aspect that many of us cucks crave. It wouldn't have the same impact to serve as their cuck if the Bulls cock was not much different to mine.

Mr4

My wife didn’t know about my previous cuckold relationship. So when I met her, she talked about big cocks randomly. It of course turned me on! I just stay apprehensive talking about it for many years. Now that she knows about it, she shares the fantasy sexually but hasn’t made any effort to talk more out of the bedroom. The dirty talk makes me feel like she’s all for it. Talking about big cocks stretching her pussy and making soaking wet. Drives me totally insane might I add.

My wife says the size doesn’t matter…. But when I slip on my big boy cock sleeve and push that fat head in and stretch her pussy lips apart I know she’s bullshitting me by her moans.
She begs me not to go too deep, but after awhile (and a lot of lube) I’m slapping my balls against her ass and she’s taking in about 3” more of meat than I have.
I love to look down and watch that fat cock slide in her as she cums like she never cums on my fair sized dick.
Yeah, size matters no mater what they tell us.

I think its fair to say that cucks generally don't have big cocks and are very envious of big cock bulls who fuck their wives & girlfriends.

I'm pretty certain that when a cuck is told to fluff a bull to get him ready to fuck her or when he has to clean the bulls cock, she has to be thinking he's both cuck and bi...

My wife is more conservative. Always got mad if i alluded to other guys or pried about her exes. I love the idea of her 5”4 115lb petite tight body taking on a big dick. Im almost 6inches. We had a gym bro over one drunken night. He had been hitting on her for a while apparently. Could tell she thought he was hot. We were drunk and i brought it up. Ended up finding his instagram. Went back and forth.

Dude came over! Literally only remember coming out of bathroom and she was on her knees and this dude is face fucking her. He beat that pussy up good. She never reacted like that with me

Attachments

• 449CFB70-B13C-444A-A2F7-5755F443D034.jpeg
    449CFB70-B13C-444A-A2F7-5755F443D034.jpeg
    115.2 KB · Views: 75
  • 0348822A-18A5-4B63-91CC-76D2C117A51A.jpeg
    0348822A-18A5-4B63-91CC-76D2C117A51A.jpeg
    536.2 KB · Views: 71
  • 90264B7A-0FAC-4570-B2DD-387E48A245AF.jpeg
    90264B7A-0FAC-4570-B2DD-387E48A245AF.jpeg
    30.2 KB · Views: 72
My wife is more conservative. Always got mad if i alluded to other guys or pried about her exes. I love the idea of her 5”4 115lb petite tight body taking on a big dick. Im almost 6inches. We had a gym bro over one drunken night. He had been hitting on her for a while apparently. Could tell she thought he was hot. We were drunk and i brought it up. Ended up finding his instagram. Went back and forth.

Dude came over! Literally only remember coming out of bathroom and she was on her knees and this dude is face fucking her. He beat that pussy up good. She never reacted like that with me
Excellent ! She is so hot ! I don't know who is luckier, you or that gym dude

Reactions: luvtolickyou
Excellent ! She is so hot ! I don't know who is luckier, you or that gym dude
Im lucky shes still with me. I wasnt so sure esp when he had her from behind and she was desperately backin up on his big dick. When he made her squirt, when she begged him to cum in her during the second round. When she swallowed it all the first round and kept sucking. Completely fell in love with the guys body

Im lucky shes still with me. I wasnt so sure esp when he had her from behind and she was desperately backin up on his big dick. When he made her squirt, when she begged him to cum in her during the second round. When she swallowed it all the first round and kept sucking. Completely fell in love with the guys body
I know it can cause us cucks some angst when we see how much our wives enjoy fucking their bull but hopefully we can feel confident she will come back to us. lol