Do cucks love big cocks more?

biukgal

Female
Gold
My wife turns me on, a lot. Everything about her makes me hard. The second I see her big 38 DDs, her chubby shape, or her sexy ass, I get erect. Because immediately I start to think of her taking a bigger cock. My wife and I have sex a lot and the number one thing I think about while I am having sex with her, is a big cock inside her. What makes all this work is that my wife also loves having a big cock inside her. I am very attracted to big cocks. Big cocks turn me on, I think about big cocks a lot, I look at men’s crotch a lot but mainly I think about them inside my wife. It is as if I go hunting for big cocks. I love seeing a big cock disappear inside my wife and hearing the pleasure she gets with each stroke. Sometimes she would look at me with those lovely blue eyes, the window to her soul and I know she is being satisfied. I love watching another man fuck my wife, I love the pleasure he gets from it, it turns me on. Even when we are out and guys look at her or call to her, I get turned on.

I remember that young shirtless gardener in Jamaica, he had the perfect chiseled body. I remember how we plotted to seduce him while having sex. She went out by the pool in our private villa for a topless tan and swim and I would stay out of sight. He did not know I was watching but I saw him looking every chance he got. It was then I realized that this young man, had a very big cock because he got very hard looking at my wife. She spoke to him a lot and two days later he was back working in the yard and my wife was back swimming and taking a tan, topless. We invited him to have lunch with us and after a few drinks, it was mission accomplish. I can confirm that he had a very big wide cock and he performed well for a 19 years old. After that for next couple days he would come over and we would have fun. I was very turned on just looking at his cock, I loved his cock.

Last edited:
My wife turns me on, a lot. Everything about her makes me hard. The second I see her big 38 DDs, her chubby shape, or her sexy ass, I get erect. Because immediately I start to think of her taking a bigger cock. My wife and I have sex a lot and the number one thing I think about while I am having sex with her, is a big cock inside her. What makes all this work is that my wife also loves having a big cock inside her. I am very attracted to big cocks. Big cocks turn me on, I think about big cocks a lot, I look at men’s crotch a lot but mainly I think about them inside my wife. It is as if I go hunting for big cocks. I love seeing a big cock disappear inside my wife and hearing the pleasure she gets with each stroke. Sometimes she would look at me with those lovely blue eyes, the window to her soul and I know she is being satisfied. I love watching another man fuck my wife, I love the pleasure he gets from it, it turns me on. Even when we are out and guys look at her or call to her, I get turned on.

I remember that young shirtless gardener in Jamaica, he had the perfect chiseled body. I remember how we plotted to seduce him while having sex. She went out by the pool in our private villa for a topless tan and swim and I would stay out of sight. He did not know I was watching but I saw him looking every chance he got. It was then I realized that this young man, had a very big cock because he got very hard looking at my wife. She spoke to him a lot and two days later he was back working in the yard and my wife was back swimming and taking a tan, topless. We invited him to have lunch with us and after a few drinks, after that, it was mission accomplish. I can confirm that he had a very big wide cock and he performed well for a 19 years old. After that for next couple days he would come over and we would have fun. I was very turned on just looking at his cock, I loved his cock.View attachment 744357
love to hear more about you both and your fun

I love the seemingly insane stretch my gal’s pussy does to take in the full girth of a big thick cock. Really turns me on to see the cum from her overstretched pussy when he is done….. and it’s my turn!

Reactions: luvtolickyou
I feel it makes them willing and obedient I was with my girl on her Snapchat and it was kinda old and the guy opens with a monster dick and she acted like I haven't ever seen her before in my life. Within like 10 messages they were planning a threesome. And I guess she thought she deleted everything but the other guy that ran her snap wasn't deleted .

I remember that young shirtless gardener in Jamaica, he had the perfect chiseled body. I remember how we plotted to seduce him while having sex. She went out by the pool in our private villa for a topless tan and swim and I would stay out of sight. He did not know I was watching but I saw him looking every chance he got. It was then I realized that this young man, had a very big cock because he got very hard looking at my wife. She spoke to him a lot and two days later he was back working in the yard and my wife was back swimming and taking a tan, topless. We invited him to have lunch with us and after a few drinks, it was mission accomplish. I can confirm that he had a very big wide cock and he performed well for a 19 years old. After that for next couple days he would come over and we would have fun. I was very turned on just looking at his cock, I loved his cock.View attachment 744357
Fantastic story! Luv to see her taking a really huge cock...