Do key holders display the key

I'm still trying to figure out the best way to tell my wife I'd like to be caged. She knows nothing about my interest in cuckolding, but she does know about my interest in exploring my submissive side. Any ideas?

That was on her way to a date. She also wore the EXACT same outfit through TSA security at the airport on the way back from an adventure. No Shit. They even called her out for a pat down, I think she came when they did the pat down.

Reactions: Couple4MFM
currently i keep my hubbies chastity key with my house key but im toying with the idea of openly wearing it around my neck or on an anklet. does anyone else openly display their partners key and how?

My husband is not a fan of being locked in a chastity cage, so I rarely keep him locked unless it is a request of a bull or I am feeling mischievous with him. My boyfriend actually enjoys being locked up and will do things intentionally to push me into locking him up.

I have carried their key(s) in my purse but a friend suggested I wear it on one of my Lifestyle anklets when we go out. I can change the charms n my anklet to match what I want, and adding two keys always seems to spark interest.

I wear my key every day and everywhere I go. Usually on a necklace, but sometimes on my anklet when it doesn't complement my outfit. I have various lengths of necklace chains to accommodate what would be appropriate for the situation.

Attachments

• 0990.jpg
    0990.jpg
    252.3 KB · Views: 101
I would not dare let my wife wear my keys on her ankle, what happens if the chain breaks?

She wears my keys on a silver chain around her neck, we use a proper padlock on my CB a 20mm one with a long shackle, the keys are 30mm in length. She has 3 keys on the chain including one for a large padlock occasionally used with a heavy chain around my neck, so they are rather visable.

At work or with family she drops them down her t shirt but with a thin clingy top they are visable anyway, as far as i know she has never been asked what they are for, i presume quite a lot of people especially women may have an idea.

Its not difficult to get a clue from google,

What's the Meaning of Wearing A Key Around Your Neck?

The key necklace has been used to show the dominant partner in some types of sexual relationships where the key is a symbol of the chastity key or the handcuffs .

Reactions: owlcuck
My wife wears a key almost constantly.

When we are with friends she wears the actual key on a short necklace. Some of her girl friends understand its meaning.

When we are out and about she wears the actual key on a long necklace hidden in her cleavage.

Also I bought her a nice dressy anklet key pendant that she wears for those special times out, and excitingly, when we go swimming.

My wife wears her key on her anklet. She only wears the anklet when we go away together or when she plays though unfortunately (I wish she wore it all the time).
Here she is with our bull balls deep inside her. I love how you can see the anklet and key dangling off the leg she has wrapped around him.
I'm sitting there caged, filming them and drooling.
i hope she doesn't lose the key. my wife's anklet broke without her knowing it. she noticed it missing when she got home. good thing there wasn't a key on it.