Do Others Know

After fucking her bull two nights in row my wife had a wax this morning.
This evening she said it was so weird because she was wondering the whole time if the woman waxing her vagina was noticing if it looked different.
She said she felt “super stretched”. And I told her that it did look VERY beat up when I ate her out after her bull left.
It turned me on so much thinking about that girl and if she was thinking that my wife had a man on the side since her pussy was normally so tight and pretty. (She had even once told my wife she had a pretty pussy).
Who else gets turned on at the possibility of strangers know your wife is a slut.

Have been in multiple relationships that where very open my youngest 2 children's mother was a complete slut and wasn't shy about it and yes I absolutely loved it when she would purposely tease and casually mention her adventures and she would have me share the details and describe her reaction and pleasure even more than that she was all my friends favorite place to be ever single time they hung out or went on camping and other trips she was the only woman invited and she was very accommodating by being comfortable with submitting to the group and I would clean up after and encourage her to enjoy every second and she would do all sorts of wild things regularly was the most amazing and peaceful relationship I have been in

Reactions: DonD
After fucking her bull two nights in row my wife had a wax this morning.
This evening she said it was so weird because she was wondering the whole time if the woman waxing her vagina was noticing if it looked different.
She said she felt “super stretched”. And I told her that it did look VERY beat up when I ate her out after her bull left.
It turned me on so much thinking about that girl and if she was thinking that my wife had a man on the side since her pussy was normally so tight and pretty. (She had even once told my wife she had a pretty pussy).
Who else gets turned on at the possibility of strangers know your wife is a slut.
my wife uses a male waxer and i love when her cunt is open and exposed with him between her thighs and able to smell her sex

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu