Do wife of cuckold husbands become much horny at the presence of the husband or when he is away especially first time experience?

The first time I was there was about 2 months after my wife started to cuck me. The first time I watched was Valentine’s Day, and it was when I got caged as well. Afterward my wife said it was so much more intense and better for her with me there watching and having my cock “crying” in its cage.

Last edited:
We both prefer that I’m there every time shes with any of the guys. It’s a huge rush for us both. She loves to see how excited I get over what she’s doing or what’s being done to her. Everyone is a little different and that’s a good thing 😀
Wow well said I love watching my beautiful wife have sex with strange men we both suck his cock and I watch her make love and kiss her toeseys it is so sexy

So far she has never done anything in front of me. I always thought that was down to logistics and that she has said she don't think some of her partners are comfortable with that. I might be mistaken. This weekend she confessed that last time she was with a lover, she actually got off a bit extra on knowing she was fucking a man I don't really like. That really hit home with me and I began to nervously wonder if she was thinking about actually doing it in front of me, so I cautiously asked her about it. That's when she told me that she would love to have me present, as that would increase her excitement of seeing me looking at this guy fucking her brains out. Since then she has been talking about inviting him over and that makes it clear for me that she would indeed be a lot hornier and enjoy herself even more with me present. I have just told her that it would require her to order me, as I won't say yes to that willingly.

When we started into all this the first times were awkward and weird. We'd chit chat, have a drink or two, 3 for her ...then he would fuck her over the back of the couch. Lasted maybe 3 minutes, he'd leave. First time wife cried, apologized over and over. We had some good sex next day. About 4 month after we did it again, same remorse but we had great sex that night. We did it like that at least 5 more times, got more comfy each time. She was HORNY after he'd leave. One night he did her on the couch, he got dressed to split, she says why dosent stay for a few. I'm like WTF? She suggests we all go up to our bedroom. I got naked and did her while he watched. She looked at me saying she could go again(with him).
We gradually worked up to twice each. One night she's walking him to the door, they did it again on the couch while I was upstairs waiting in our bed. That became our routine for many visits.
One night they're supposed be in the living room but she brought him back into our bedroom. She likes me watching. I like to watch. He's good with it.
It's obvious my wife gets really turned on with the whole thing, she looks at (who isn't doing her), loves to kiss who isn't doing her. Then we swap. She gets really into it and that's why it's fun for us.
Him or I have no problem with a FIRM dick.
I wouldn't be good with her doing this without me. We've never talked about other set ups and I hope she never does.

We both prefer that I’m there every time shes with any of the guys. It’s a huge rush for us both. She loves to see how excited I get over what she’s doing or what’s being done to her. Everyone is a little different and that’s a good thing 😀
Understand 100%.
I would not be good with her doing this without me.
Wife dosent talk about him or what we do too much but while he's with us she's a different woman. She loves looking at me while they have sex. We hold hands and sometimes kiss.
After a couple of hours of us taking turns with her she LOVES to unwind with him spooning/fucking her while we kiss.