Do women like gang bangs?

I arranged a surprise gangbang for her birthday a couple of times. I hire an apartment out for the night. She gets drunk and does a few bags of c*** then she's anyones. One at a time the guys knock at the door.

I tell her to answer the door in just her thong and give them a big kiss on the lips. Just to get them going

Everytime someone knocks She panics but secretly she enjoys the thrill.

My wife has an extremely tight and delicate little pussy. It literally milks cum from anyone. That's why encourage her to fuck guys. It would be a crime not to.

Screenshot_20231027-150503_Photos.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231027-150454_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20231027-150454_Photos.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 104
I often wonder if women like being gang banged by three or more men.
My wife has taking two men more then once but she perfers do them one at a time, so I am asking what other women like.
hi i live on long island new york with my husband i am bi he is not since i was young i loved exhibitionism grow up a bit kinky before i was married my boyfriend liked having sex with his friends in the room which turned me on one night i had a bit to drink and started touching and leting them touch me my boy friend seemed not to mind so i end up having a lot of cum on me now my husband has no problem with me teasing being nude at a house or party if it safe a guy can jerk off in front of me i like seeing that but no hard sex with other men if were with couples he would be open to it so my fantasy is to go to a club and get striped and feel as many cocks as i can lol but i love my husband so its not worth it maybe he can give me a christmas gift

Attachments

• 20231014_204844 - Copy.jpg
    20231014_204844 - Copy.jpg
    624.4 KB · Views: 74
  • 20231014_205108 - Copy.jpg
    20231014_205108 - Copy.jpg
    743.6 KB · Views: 50
  • PXL_20230228_171933560.jpg
    PXL_20230228_171933560.jpg
    701 KB · Views: 47
  • PXL_20230316_210326555.jpg
    PXL_20230316_210326555.jpg
    509.8 KB · Views: 44
  • 20170521_172312 (1).jpg
    20170521_172312 (1).jpg
    404 KB · Views: 62
hi i live on long island new york with my husband i am bi he is not since i was young i loved exhibitionism grow up a bit kinky before i was married my boyfriend liked having sex with his friends in the room which turned me on one night i had a bit to drink and started touching and leting them touch me my boy friend seemed not to mind so i end up having a lot of cum on me now my husband has no problem with me teasing being nude at a house or party if it safe a guy can jerk off in front of me i like seeing that but no hard sex with other men if were with couples he would be open to it so my fantasy is to go to a club and get striped and feel as many cocks as i can lol but i love my husband so its not worth it maybe he can give me a christmas gift
Love this 🍆

Reactions: lindalongisland
My wife "Vixen" loves the occasional gangbang, though she hates the word and turns her off. As my luck would have it, Vixen between two guys at the same time was normalized from early on. 2 couples making out in cars in high school turned into having sex at the same time as her dorm mate, and by the end of the first year of university she had sucked off two guys (lacrosse players) at the same time, and she liked it. When she studied abroad she finally went all the way when she let a French guy and an Italian guy in her program fuck her in a hostel. She eventually confessed the 3 of them hooked up all weekend like that. True story: after graduated she moved to a Big City and she moved into a house with 3 guys from school. About six months she had already hooked up with each of them to some degree, and the finally ganged up on her a few weeks she was to move to another place. Apparently she enjoyed it because she decided to stay an extra few months through summer "for the pool" ;P

The most men she's sucked off at the same time (a blowbang) is 3. The most men she's had sex "at the same time" is 3. But one time she was in a situation where 2 of us had one round with her before watching 2 others go a round with her. So I guess her max number is 4.

These days, Vixen is willing to occasionally let a 2 on 1 (mfm) situation spontaneously develop. 3 on 1 situations only happen with some prior agreement between us, and at least 2 of the 3 (usually I'm one of them!) are vetted men she knows.

Two significant women in my life told me, yes, they do fantasise about sex with multiple men. Neither liked the idea of all at the same time. It'd be one after the other. That would also be my preferred approach. Gangbangs are too chaotic and messy imho.

I often wonder if women like being gang banged by three or more men.
My wife has taking two men more then once but she perfers do them one at a time, so I am asking what other women like.
My wife does one at at time as well. I think she's a little scared of the group dynamic, but I bet she would love it if we could get her to feel secure enough to do it. We would need to really trust the group of guys to make sure there are no idiots.