Do women like gang bangs?

I often wonder if women like being gang banged by three or more men.
My wife has taking two men more then once but she perfers do them one at a time, so I am asking what other women like.
Same as some others I’m answering for my wife.

Had the pleasure of watching my wife with 3 guys. Discussed possibly doing another with more than 3 and said she had no desire to. She referenced too many guys as being sensory overload and not enjoyable.

On the same note I’ve watched her have a train run on her and another woman a couple times with our friendly party group. The first a moderate number and the last much larger. Had been a long time since she experienced that and raved about it days after.

I love attention... But I also like being submissive...when I'm getting fucked I'm super submissive and willing I like pleasing people it's hard for me to say no so being turned flipped pulled pushed slapped spit and called derogatory things is absolutely fun for me because I feel so needed and wanted it's intoxicating do I look at everyone as a bf? Most likely it might have a little to do with my abandonment issues and deep down I'm hoping if I can please these "figures"into not abandoning me I really am worth their valuable time? Lol sorry about the rant

The max i had was 5 during a swinger party with 4 couples and two extra men, and we were the new couple. Obvious what happend then. That is also the maximum i can handle, i want to focus on what is happening, i rather ghave in one on on or sandwich.The max i want now when i am the only wife is 3. Thats enough for me.

As with everything in life, don't knock it until you tried it.

At least this is the case with my wife, she went from a reserved conservative gal to a total minx over a period of 5 years.

All it takes is introducing new ideas, trying them out in a trusted environment and being patient.

Today the Mrs thinks nothing of it to assume the position and accept cock after cock, hole after hole.

We have never done this. I think I would really have to sell the situation to get her to agree to it and would for sure have to be a very select group. She will not screw any dude who simply has a penis (we all do). She won't do out of shape, hairy,smokers etc so it would be tough to set up and tougher to talk her into it, at least at the moment. Things could change. We do MFM regularly so reallt just one more dude would qualify I suppose.