Do women who cheat actually love their husbands?

I probably should have put some sort of disclaimer asking the cucks to stay out of this conversation.

It was a question I encountered naturally in my mind as a beginner bull concerning slight guilt for the humiliation aspect of what we are asked to do.

I thought there would be a cuck or two that would drop in and say yes! And then... Waddle out? But my oh my... Rooster Man has made this a platform for a Fourier-esque attack on the fabric of nature, marriage and human nature itself.

When I made this i wanted to leave the discussion alone and leave it open but considering what it became I feel the need to drop back in and state that i disagree - respectfully -

With user Fritofly

Last edited:
The definition of cuckold is (3 different sources):
"a man whose wife is sexually unfaithful"
"The husband of an adulteress"
"If a man is cuckolded, his wife has a sexual relationship with another man."

Applying the definition, a husband whose wife cheats is a cuckold. Knowing, approving, frequency, humiliation, swinging have absolutely nothing to do with cuckold. It's binary, if she had sex with another man. you're a cuckold!

The definition of hotwife is (3 different sources):
"A married woman who is allowed and/or encouraged by her husband to pursue sexual relationships with other individuals."
"A hotwife is a married woman who has sexual relationships outside of her marriage, with the full knowledge and consent of her husband, who himself doesn’t have affairs."
"a wife who has sex with men other than her husband, with the husband's approval."

Applying the definition, a wife who cheats is doing so behind her husbands back therefore the husband's knowledge is missing. Again binary, he is unaware therefore she is NOT a hotwife.

Like everything in life things have labels, it helps humans define & organize things.

In my case, I am a cuckold, my wife is a hotwife.

Last edited:
So you define cheating as “behind the back” but adopt two elements (1) permission and (2) knowledge . It is that element of permission - consent of the other spouse - that is objectionable . That is per se control. It is a veto power. And it doesn’t matter if it’s a veto power over money, education, friends, or work. Permission equals power.
The problem is in the vocabulary. Words like cheat imply someone is not playing the game fairly. It’s loaded with judgmentalism. Same with words like infidelity and unfaithful. They adopt ownership as a basis for a sexual relationship.
In the end what sex men or women want to have in a relationship or with others is their own choice. It’s not the spouses call. So I’ll say if the wife tells the husband she wants it and is going to do it, then it’s is above board , not behind the back. She doesn’t need a note.
The definitions I mentioned are not out of MY head .......... they're pretty well-accepted definitions by the public at large, and professional counselors. Cheating has been defined by many professionals and regular folks as doing something sexual or emotional with someone other than one's spouse or significant other - unbeknownst to that other spouse.

And also - I didn't mention permission. I DID say that if you love someone - you wouldn't want to control them, or "own them." Infidelity and unfaithful are two terms that describe behaviors that are a breech of trust between 2 people that have made a vow or promise to each other. It DOES NOT imply "ownership" as you state.

I have never understood why some people think cheating has anything to do with the Cuckold/Hotwife lifestyle

Agreed.

Cuckolding (in this context) is by mutual consent. It is liberating, fulfilling and enormous fun. It is an adventure travelled by both parties in a couple for the pleasures each wishes for the other as well as for themselves. It is a highly bonding experience.

Conversely, cheating is one party selfishly going behind the back of the other for their own gain at the risk of devastating their partner with life-long scars to their mental well-being and the possibility of the relationship ending.

These two things couldn't be more different.

Agreed.

Cuckolding (in this context) is by mutual consent. It is liberating, fulfilling and enormous fun. It is an adventure travelled by both parties in a couple for the pleasures each wishes for the other as well as for themselves. It is a highly bonding experience.

Conversely, cheating is one party selfishly going behind the back of the other for their own gain at the risk of devastating their partner with life-long scars to their mental well-being and the possibility of the relationship ending.

These two things couldn't be more different.
Sorry but that's not correct.

The definition of cuckold is (3 different sources):
"a man whose wife is sexually unfaithful"
"The husband of an adulteress"
"If a man is cuckolded, his wife has a sexual relationship with another man."

Applying the definition, a husband whose wife cheats is a cuckold. Mutual consent has absolutely nothing to do with cuckolding. It's binary, if she has sex with another man. you're a cuckold!

Reactions: free2fli
Sorry but that's not correct.
DevotedCuck4Her said - ".....in this context." This poster IS correct. Today's meaning (and especially on this forum & a few others like it) of "cuckold" is a variation of the old definition from medieval times. Today's cuckolds are largely "in the know" about what their wives are doing sexually - and probably support their wives' adventures. Today's cuckolds are WILLING cuckolds for the most part. The old definition was about men who had no idea their wives were CHEATING on them behind their backs. Today, if a woman is cheating on her husband, people say "his wife cheated on him." They don't say, "He's a cuckold" right off the bat. It's not a common term used by the majority of the public - but on forums such as this, it's pretty common among like-minded people.

Unfaithful and adulteress are terms implying a breech of trust or a vow between two people. Today's cuckolds are mostly WILLING supporters of their wives sexual freedom.

Ke
I love my husband, but I love the attention and sex i get from other lovers
Kelly, I'm so pleased to read your honest no crap response. I like you love the attention and the truly great and exciting sex I get from my lovers. I for one will never ask someone else for permission to fuck another guy, if my guy wants me to fuck another guy and asks me if I'm interested i most likely would do as he asks if the guy is well hung. Do i tell my guy about the guys I've cheated with, sometimes yes, sometimes no

I would say in the case of my wife and I, there is love, for many reasons. For starters, before we got married, we were having sex, and i could not give her two things she wanted: good dick and kids, and she understood that. Sure, she spoke with other men, but she had natural urges, just like we all do, and i understood that. After talking everything through, we decided we would make the lifestyle into our lifestyle, which worked until she had true feelings for my friend. That fling helped solidify our marriage, and when we came out of it all we decided we wanted to have a baby, which of course, would not be mine biologically. I could have left after another man got my wife pregnant, but stuck around because i love her, and want to be with her regardless, and she knows that, and so she still stays with me, knowing she could easily leave me to be with another man who can give her and their baby maybe even more than i can, but she is happy with me(her words), so i think above all the "cheating", she loves me as much as i love her

Reactions: Xiahh and Mrstevela
I was cheated by my wife appart of the lifestyle and she she had also fall in love with the other guy. When I asked her if she still loves me she said Yes, but in a different way then before. She called it it " Husband Love" and it was different then with her young, well hung and very sexy lover... She said it was an "fall in love" with him. Well, this "fall in love" disappeared with the years but my wife doesnt love me like before anymore. Cheating was indeed a result of changed feelings... We are still together. But it will be never like before...

I was cheated by my wife appart of the lifestyle and she she had also fall in love with the other guy. When I asked her if she still loves me she said Yes, but in a different way then before. She called it it " Husband Love" and it was different then with her young, well hung and very sexy lover... She said it was an "fall in love" with him. Well, this "fall in love" disappeared with the years but my wife doesnt love me like before anymore. Cheating was indeed a result of changed feelings... We are still together. But it will be never like before...
So is that fair to call her a slut wife if you couldn't fuck her properly and that's why she took a lover in the first place

Reactions: werekinky2
DevotedCuck4Her said - ".....in this context." This poster IS correct. Today's meaning (and especially on this forum & a few others like it) of "cuckold" is a variation of the old definition from medieval times. Today's cuckolds are largely "in the know" about what their wives are doing sexually - and probably support their wives' adventures. Today's cuckolds are WILLING cuckolds for the most part. The old definition was about men who had no idea their wives were CHEATING on them behind their backs. Today, if a woman is cheating on her husband, people say "his wife cheated on him." They don't say, "He's a cuckold" right off the bat. It's not a common term used by the majority of the public - but on forums such as this, it's pretty common among like-minded people.

Unfaithful and adulteress are terms implying a breech of trust or a vow between two people. Today's cuckolds are mostly WILLING supporters of their wives sexual freedom.
Though it may be more common than not for a cuckold husband to know, that in and of itself does not cause a change a definition. Yes, most definitions are from yore, but not all, ie, Urban Dictionary is a contemporary dictionary, and it doesn't subscribe to your definition. When your definition becomes published as true and accurate and becomes the majority definition I will take then take it as 'Gospel', until then it's just an opinion and the way you see things. And I do respect your opinion.

However, as humiliation is a sub-set of cuckolding, so may willing/unwilling be considered a sub-set.

I am a willing cuckold, I hate that term, but I am what I am because I satisfy the definition. If I were not willing I'd still satisfy the definition.

On to the subject at hand, I think cheating and love are mutually exclusive. I cheated on my first wife, I loved her then and still love her now, 25 years later.

Last edited:
Reactions: hubwithwantonwife
True, but cheating can be.
Yes, cheating can be because of bad sex. But if thats a reason its really a poor reason... There are other, greater foundations of a "real" marriage. Sex is good only in the first years often... When exitement is fresh. To cheat after many years because of sex is poor. Women doesnt have also the same sexappeal after 20 years. Should men all go and find young golddiggers for fun? Some do. But they are also Assholes (Male Sluts)

Yes, cheating can be because of bad sex. But if thats a reason its really a poor reason... There are other, greater foundations of a "real" marriage. Sex is good only in the first years often... When exitement is fresh. To cheat after many years because of sex is poor. Women doesnt have also the same sexappeal after 20 years. Should men all go and find young golddiggers for fun? Some do. But they are also Assholes (Male Sluts)
Lol