Do you agree lock-down has made women more open about masturbation and that it's become far more fashionable to admit too masturbating now????

It may be true for most women that they masturbate more but my wife (and I believe her when she tells me this) says she can count on one hand how many times she’s masturbated in her life. It may be her upbringing or being uncomfortable with her own body but unless she has toys she won’t consider doing it.

Until she acquired a sexting buddy.

Now she is a freak without a leash and has sent him (and me because she thinks I should see them too) pics and even a short vid of her masturbating sans toys.

It may be true for most women that they masturbate more but my wife (and I believe her when she tells me this) says she can count on one hand how many times she’s masturbated in her life. It may be her upbringing or being uncomfortable with her own body but unless she has toys she won’t consider doing it.

Until she acquired a sexting buddy.

Now she is a freak without a leash and has sent him (and me because she thinks I should see them too) pics and even a short vid of her masturbating sans toys.
Covid has at least done one good thing than, she won't stop now she has started i'm sure, so you still haven't shared her with a friend, your so mean to her, lol

Covid has at least done one good thing than, she won't stop now she has started i'm sure, so you still haven't shared her with a friend, your so mean to her, lol
I’ve made the offer multiple times but it’s been her choice to make, not mine to force on her.

so Cathy relaxes as she slips on a glass of wine and my hands start a back rub. i look into her lovely eyes and my hands slowly move to her gorgeous breast. removing her top i tenderly kiss her neck and slowly move to her breast when my tongue dances across her nipples enjoying the sweetness of her breast as my hands remove her botttons

i think lock down has made the ladies more willing my hands move to her love box and i massage her g-spot until she shudders and stiffens and squirts and the collapse with total pleasure