Do you allow your wife/girlfriend to go out on her own without wearing panties under her short dress/skirt???? I sure as hell love doing it.

i,ve got to make a confession,tuesday i,ve saw this pic the first time,i was turned on immidiately by the way she looks in the camera,she knows she,s teasing men,making them fantasize about her,jerking off and cum wishing they could please her with anything she wants,her gorgeous pussy&legs&high heels&tits makes her probably my fav slutty hotwife,and before i forgot wednesday&today i masturbated again looking and having naughty fantasies about her

I remember this one time when Robin and I were out dancing at a club we frequented regularly, she was wearing one of her short black skirts. At one point during the night, after several drinks and taking some ecstasy, she had taken her panties off and gave them to me. We had been dancing out on the dance floor, along with her friends. She had been bumping her ass into my crotch, and sometimes she was facing me with her back facing towards the bar, where a large group of guys were gathered. We were both so hammered, and she had either totally forgotten, or completely knew, that she had taken her panties off earlier. So every time she bent or squatted, her bare ass and shaven pussy were on complete display! I didn’t even notice myself until I had walked over to the bar to get a beer. While I was waiting and wondering what all the buzz was about, one of the guys that knew us and knew we were together, came up to me shaking his head with a big smile on his face. He had made some sort of comment about how lucky I was or something. I laughed and smiled back to him in agreement. Once I got my beer and turned around towards the dance floor, I immediately realized what had all the guys attention. She had her back facing us and kept kneeling down, making her skirt ride up and giving us all a clear view and an awesome show! I just stood there proudly watching her while finishing my drink. I didn’t do or say anything to her, allowing the guys plenty of time to enjoy her longer. Mind you, she knew I always loved showing her body off and so did she. Somehow it got around to the guys that she was my fiancé and they all started high-fiving me and buying me shots and drinks out of appreciation. I finally walked back onto the floor and told her that she was giving quite the show. Lol. I don’t remember what her reaction was, but I wanna say she ran off the floor embarrassed and mad at me for not telling her sooner. To make things even funnier, as the club was closing down and we were waiting for my car in the valet que, she decided to sit down on the curb just outside the front door. She was sitting next to one of her girlfriends talking and someone told me that she was once again showing off her beautiful pussy to anyone that stood in front of her. Of course I encouraged as many guys, especially guys that we were club friends with, and I knew wanted to fuck her, to go have a peek. After she had attracted a little too much attention, I finally told her. Again I can’t remember how she reacted. Lol. Good times!!