Do you allow your wife/girlfriend to go out on her own without wearing panties under her short dress/skirt???? I sure as hell love doing it.

Long ago, I took a GF to a hippie coffee shop that made the tastiest brownies. As we sat and ate, I noticed that at a nearby table, a hippie girl sat with her legs open wide and hairy pussy completely on view. I pointed this out to my GF. She was horrified. She feared that bacteria would float in the air from the unclad pussy to her food. Afterwards, we talked and joked about the situation.

A few weeks later, I wanted to return for more brownies—they were amazing. I was at her apartment and she was up for it. I remembered our previous visit and I told that the rule there was no panties. She was wearing jeans, but I made her change into a skirt and leave her panties behind.

We had a great time. I kept pretending to drop something, so I could look under the table at her bare pussy. After the brownie, we walked about the small downtown. Knowing that she was wearing no panties thrilled me to no end. As we drove back to her place, she pulled up her skirt and opened her legs for me and rested her bare feet on the dashboard. I wish that some tall truck had pulled up next to us, but none did. When we were in apartment, I had her sit in various chairs, so I could what others might have seen. We fucked like demons that night.
next time she must wear stockings&high heels and showing off to strangers,you gonna cum in your pants!