Do you do things with other men But won't do with your husband

Anal. Im actually small. But its the thought of saving an intimate part of her body for her lovers. A part of her body that even her loving husband is not allowed to touch or enjoy.
Sometimes she doesnt have a lover, but the anus is still forbidden because there is always hope that the next right gentleman (young or old) will come along and enjoy it.
I do have to help shave any hair around it for a date. I have to smell it to ensure its fresh. I actually prefer a bit of the sweaty and rancid smell. But for a first date, she wants it impeccable and odorless.
A couple of my fucks dont let their husbands fuck them in the ass, and they leave me to do.
I really appreciate husbands like you making their wives leaving special things for their bulls

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
Also would that be something that would cause problems with you and husband, mine would be anal , I have always wanted it and always shut down , and I'm Not going to force it or even get her drunk for it , tho I do tease I will get her really drunk and take it but I have complete respect for her and would never do that , but in this scenario if she met someone and gave I. To him that would be a big problem for us .

This would and most likely end our marriage on the spot
What if she ends up liking it and allows you to fuck her in the ass moving forward? I understand being upset about it. Just don’t end a marriage over it Before you talk about it and work through it.

I’m sure a lot of hotwife do things with their boyfriends/bulls that they don’t do with husbands. With the bull they can get what they want want with no fear of judgemen. If the bull isn’t into it she just tries another bull. with her husband she is going to be more reserved and afraid of judgment. Maybe it’s BDSM maybe it’s something more extream she wants to try but is to afraid to ask her husband.

Reactions: 575Cuck
What if she ends up liking it and allows you to fuck her in the ass moving forward? I understand being upset about it. Just don’t end a marriage over it Before you talk about it and work through it.
Anal....that's just how it happened with us. Her and I tried a few times, never went well. Fast forward...we get into mfm with a guy we know....WAY out of our normal lives but we got more comfy each time. One night he just said "we're going to enjoy some anal". She just let him do it. He lubbed them both, went SLOW, she grunted loud and soon he was all the way in. He pumped maybe 10 slow full pumps then pulled out, she said WOW.
Since then anal has become part or our fun. There's been nights him and I have both fucked her butt hole.
Just her and I have a lot of good sex, often. Anal is always a part of a good love making session but never with a quick morning or afternoon romp.
That first time he did her back there I was like WTF? In my head I was pissed for days but I got over it. Now it's a huge turn on watching them do it.
Different situation....I can always get her off with oral. She never had an orgasm from me pumping her, said she'd never had one with any guy pumping her, all good.
We get into this with our friend, I'd say we'd been with him 10 or so times over about a year. Was more relaxing each time. One night he licked her and she got off, had happened befor. I fucked her for a few, he did her for a few, I went again and came in her, she gets REALLY turned on when we switch out. He started with her, he was on top really going at it getting ready to unload, her body got stiff, she stretched her legs straight down flat and came HARD, that got him off. It was the hottest thing I'd ever seen but in my head....how? Why? That too has become a regular part of our fun.

Reactions: intoyou
I am pretty well hung and girthy so alot of things are challenging such a deepthroat and anal...with her play partners she would do deepthroat and anal, in the end it is about her experience exploring and being comfortable. Personally I love watching and taking videos\pics...that is my kick from this lifestyle and her kick is giving me a show...anything goes with us as long as she is comfortable.

I have a question for the wives and husbands in this lifestyle.

Do you do things with other men , anything can be anal or swallowing or anything else within Sex - that you won't do with your husband?

And all jokes and fantasy's aside cause I know there are all sorts of jokes pertaining to humiliation and the likes ,

Why won't you do some things with your husband that you will do with other men .

I'm not saying like positions that a large cock can do and a smaller one can't do , what I. Saying is an example would be, no anal for husband , Because if I do it once he will want it all the time,
What would be a reason why you deny your husband a particular thing But would gladly give other men and why?

I'm not trying to get in anyone's personal business so please don't get mad I'm just wondering what the reason would be to never give your husband something you would give other men .

Would that be the same as husband giving his side chick his money and attention but not give it to his wife and why would he do that since he is married to her but not to his side chick .

I'm Not talking about something husband Doesn't want but something he has always wanted or does want but you won't give to him for a reason and what is that reason
Recently had an experience with a black man and I love sucking his cock.I quit giving my husband oral years ago .I had never seen a large cock before .I haven't got him to cum yet but I want him to .

That is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! I so miss that in my life!! J (the wife)
oh, and yes there are things I do wiht Lovers that I don't do with hubby. Speficically unprotected sex. Hubby has been on condom only since November 2012. Lovers go bare unless they insist otherwisee, and I lose interest FAST if they want to use condoms. Other things too......taking care of friends, oral, anal, pretty much anything they might suggest I will go along with. J (the wife)

Reactions: 575Cuck
oh, and yes there are things I do wiht Lovers that I don't do with hubby. Speficically unprotected sex. Hubby has been on condom only since November 2012. Lovers go bare unless they insist otherwisee, and I lose interest FAST if they want to use condoms. Other things too......taking care of friends, oral, anal, pretty much anything they might suggest I will go along with. J (the wife)
Why dies hubby have ti wearca condom

I have a question for the wives and husbands in this lifestyle.

Do you do things with other men , anything can be anal or swallowing or anything else within Sex - that you won't do with your husband?

And all jokes and fantasy's aside cause I know there are all sorts of jokes pertaining to humiliation and the likes ,

Why won't you do some things with your husband that you will do with other men .

I'm not saying like positions that a large cock can do and a smaller one can't do , what I. Saying is an example would be, no anal for husband , Because if I do it once he will want it all the time,
What would be a reason why you deny your husband a particular thing But would gladly give other men and why?

I'm not trying to get in anyone's personal business so please don't get mad I'm just wondering what the reason would be to never give your husband something you would give other men .

Would that be the same as husband giving his side chick his money and attention but not give it to his wife and why would he do that since he is married to her but not to his side chick .

I'm Not talking about something husband Doesn't want but something he has always wanted or does want but you won't give to him for a reason and what is that reason
Yes, I have, and he knows. It was just in the heat of the moment.

Bull here, his wife licks and sucks my testicles A LOT and with great frequency and my testicles are smaller and tighter than her husband's, (large and saggy). His testicles get no attention at all. I think it's a psychological thing. As for the shaft of the penis, I'm way bigger.

Reactions: Cuckcoupleforfun
When my wife goes out on a date with a new guy she will do "anything" he wants in bed. And yes, sometimes it is things she won't even do with me. She says when the guy is hot enough, and they are turned on enough, she will do anything he wants

Reactions: slavesimon
When my wife goes out on a date with a new guy she will do "anything" he wants in bed. And yes, sometimes it is things she won't even do with me. She says when the guy is hot enough, and they are turned on enough, she will do anything he wants
What things do you know of that she's done with them, that she doesn't do with you?

Reactions: vulcanheat
Making hubby wear a condom.but not the others guys that is so wrong a lady can do tbi gs to her livers and not with hubby is om but making him.use a condom is wrong

• Love
Reactions: compassionatedom