Do you document your sex life?

I document memorable events in narrative stories - I have the "gift" of eidetic memory, which has slowly eroded with age - the narrative record serves several purposes; it helps me process and analyze things, choices, emotions, as well as offering a medium to preserve these events for posterity if my memory fades.

I don't keep a running journal, or notebook however.

Reactions: Kirk.Star
We only get to visit her Dom a few times a year now that we've relocated, so every visit deserves all the detail I can preserve. I used to take a small paper notepad that I'd use to keep a travel diary at night in my room while they fucked in his bed. I love writing more detailed accounts of our visits later so I'll have the memories in our old age. I now have a small laptop used only for our visits, and keep a daily record of our adventures and my emotions and reactions. My memory was never great, and is declining as I age, so the real-time nightly diary is essential to capture all of it. I'm usually surprised by how much I forget after a week's visit with him, and the diary triggers all those memories that come flooding back when we get home. L reads my diaries as well, and contributes her own observations and emotions while I write the fuller accounts. Writing together is fun, and often reveals things we wouldn't otherwise think to describe to each other. Then all that goes into foreplay and fucking ASAP.

Don