Do you like black men looking at your hot wife?

Yes. Early in our relationship we used to live in an area where lots of black men lived. My wife would wear shades, hot pants and walk through the neighbourhood wiggling her big round black ass while they all stared at her long Ebony legs and wolf whistled at her. We both loved it. It turned us both on as she would also be wearing one of her slutty embroidered g-strings which said she was my slut that they couldn’t see. We’d come home after these walks and have vigorous sex with the curtains open.

The best one though was one New Year’s Eve, a friend of a friend who was black told my wife he wanted to fuck her; even though his slutty white girlfriend with big fake tits was out that night too. This turned her on so she teased him, danced close to him, rubbed her ass against his crotch etc, even let him put his hand up her skirt and feel her bare/commando.

but instead of cuckolding me we went to a toilet cubicle and I fucked the shit out of her, loudly, against a rickety wooden door, while he too was in the gents bathroom taking a ********. Splattering her cunt with my thick sticky white spunk. Then we proceeded to explain the situation to his girlfriend. She actually came home with us that night instead, turned out she had a thing for black pussy as well as big cocks too. ;-)

Last edited:
I love it when black men are checking out Lynn because she has a real thing for black guys and if they've noticed her, chances are she's already noticed them. She'll always find some excuse to start a conversation and she'll flirt her ass off even in front of me and make it very obvious that she's interested.
That's fine my me and if it leads to them fucking, which it often does, so much the better.
James