Do you like black men looking at your hot wife?

We have not ever considered a man's race when he is checking out my wife, or she is interested in a man. Over the years we have connected with White, Black, Hispanic, Asian, Middle Eastern, and Indian men based upon how they treated my wife and how they responded to her.

My wife's first Black cock was from a very close friend we had for years. He loved to sail and so he frequently went out on sailing trips with us for afternoons or weekends. The relationship was completely non-sexual for years but then one long weekend on the boat, the flirting became physical and moved to kissing and full sex. It was not a matter of his race but rather how he and my wife aroused and stimulated each other. He continued to have a sexual relationship with my wife for several years while we lived up in the Washington DC area. The sex was always very natural and he would cum inside her.

Today, we have a Black neighbor who has been intimate with my wife for several years. His job requires a lot of travel but when he is home we normally get together for wine and to visit. About half of those end up becoming sexual. The first time, we were all sitting on our back deck on a summer evening. He was wearing basketball shorts and at some point in the evening, he developed an erection that spiked a large tent in the front of his shorts. My wife could not resist asking if she could "see" it and she quickly went down on him.

Obviously, since the relationship has become sexual and enjoyable mutually, our friendship has also grown and expanded to include traveling together from time to time. This is from a trip to Vegas together.

Ready-for-BBC.jpg

Their time together normally begins with a glass of wine and then him slowly undressing her while making out with my wife. There is a lot of sexual energy and passion between them.

Wife-with-BBC.jpg

He has a very large cock, I have watched him inside my wife many times over the years and it is always erotic to watch the contrast of my wife's pale skin and his dark skin as his big cock slides inside my wife. He has not ever failed to bring my wife to a big climax and usually multiple times. When they play, he always leaves her with a huge load deep inside her pussy.

Whether they are on our back patio, outside, in our living room, in a hotel, or in our bed at home, he is an advanced lover who knows how to bring my wife to climax and leave her with her toes curled and her eyes rolled back in her head.

BBC-buried-Deep.jpg

Black are superior
I'm sure you're trolling, but all this superiority shit is so lame! No race is superior. There's BBCs and BWCs. There's lames in all races, cultures, religions, doesn't matter what demographic. The only time race matters is for sexual attraction and at times, cultural differences.

Reactions: Couple4MFM
I'm sure you're trolling, but all this superiority shit is so lame! No race is superior. There's BBCs and BWCs. There's lames in all races, cultures, religions, doesn't matter what demographic. The only time race matters is for sexual attraction and at times, cultural differences.
it's a well known my brother that black are superior with their big dicks that is so natural

• Haha
Reactions: Timster
We have not ever considered a man's race when he is checking out my wife, or she is interested in a man. Over the years we have connected with White, Black, Hispanic, Asian, Middle Eastern, and Indian men based upon how they treated my wife and how they responded to her.

My wife's first Black cock was from a very close friend we had for years. He loved to sail and so he frequently went out on sailing trips with us for afternoons or weekends. The relationship was completely non-sexual for years but then one long weekend on the boat, the flirting became physical and moved to kissing and full sex. It was not a matter of his race but rather how he and my wife aroused and stimulated each other. He continued to have a sexual relationship with my wife for several years while we lived up in the Washington DC area. The sex was always very natural and he would cum inside her.

Today, we have a Black neighbor who has been intimate with my wife for several years. His job requires a lot of travel but when he is home we normally get together for wine and to visit. About half of those end up becoming sexual. The first time, we were all sitting on our back deck on a summer evening. He was wearing basketball shorts and at some point in the evening, he developed an erection that spiked a large tent in the front of his shorts. My wife could not resist asking if she could "see" it and she quickly went down on him.

Obviously, since the relationship has become sexual and enjoyable mutually, our friendship has also grown and expanded to include traveling together from time to time. This is from a trip to Vegas together.

View attachment 675139

Their time together normally begins with a glass of wine and then him slowly undressing her while making out with my wife. There is a lot of sexual energy and passion between them.

View attachment 675142

He has a very large cock, I have watched him inside my wife many times over the years and it is always erotic to watch the contrast of my wife's pale skin and his dark skin as his big cock slides inside my wife. He has not ever failed to bring my wife to a big climax and usually multiple times. When they play, he always leaves her with a huge load deep inside her pussy.

Whether they are on our back patio, outside, in our living room, in a hotel, or in our bed at home, he is an advanced lover who knows how to bring my wife to climax and leave her with her toes curled and her eyes rolled back in her head.

View attachment 675147
And don't they look great together xx

I think whenever we start to go down the route of one race being superior, we are on thin ice - haven't we learned anything from history.
Personal preference though is just that. Attraction can be based on many things. I'll fuck guys of any racial background if I'm attracted to them but I'll admit that I am especially drawn to black guys but that's because of experiences I've had in my life that have determined my sexual preferences. It's as simple as that and had I had different experiences, it could have gone in a very different direction. So I just wish we could stop the with the BS about any race being superior over another. I've had some amazing sex with black guys and some that wasn't so great - just the same as with other guys whatever their colour. So my personal preference for black guys is just that, it's personal, it isn't based on anything rationale but attraction isn't always rationale.

But yes, ill admit I love black guys checking me out and if I see one giving me the once over, you can be damn sure that I'll do my best to flirt with him - as hubby puts it, I'll flirt my ass off xx

YES. Wife is conservative but as gets older she has grown more sexual and is into sharing her fantasies Which usually evolve around an older lean black man. Someone who is mature,older, polite, and hung and horny. Fairly detailed fantasies, lol. We play at a game while we are out shopping that if she sees a man that she feels is attractive she lets me know by grasping my hand and intentionally squeezing my hand. We were at a walmart the other day, routine shopping, and she was in jeans and a tshirt and her firm little 34Bs were in fine form. She is a pretty woman at 57 and not every man stares at her but it isn't unusual to catch someone ogling her. I rather enjoy it. She is one aisle over and Im trying to catch up with her with the cart, when I come around the corner, I find her midway down the aisle looking at items and on the opposite end of the aisle is a gentleman shopper that fits her fantasy perfectly and he has obviously seen her and is looking quite happily at my wife. I stagger my approach so he doesn’t see that we are together. I make like I am looking for items and stay about 20 yards away. My wife hasn’t noticed me, and she picks an item and continues down the aisle and then its apparent she sees the older black gentleman. His eyes never leave her (of course I cannot see her eyes) but she apparently sees him and as they approach each other he simply smiles and nods his head at her politely And she returns the nod. It seems like they pass slowly and this polite greeting seems to last forever though no words were spoken. Of course, I am aware that I might be just imagining stuff in my kinky mind but I stay back and am still about 20 yards or more behind her. As he passes my wife is almost at the end of the aisle to go to the next when I see her turn around and look at the man as he walks away. I caught her ! She was checking him out and literally turned around to watch him. And then he did the same thing. I saw her smile and then cheekily wave at him. She of course saw me staring and realizing I caught her checking out this black man, she smiled quickly at me and went to the next aisle. When I caught up with her in the next aisle, she said nothing but took my hand and squeezed it and then her grasp of my hand went to my index finger which she grasped and mimicked she was stroking something other than my finger. I almost came in my pants right there in the store. We’ve had 3 good fucks since that time each day reliving what she night have done to bring him back to our home.

YES. Wife is conservative but as gets older she has grown more sexual and is into sharing her fantasies Which usually evolve around an older lean black man. Someone who is mature,older, polite, and hung and horny. Fairly detailed fantasies, lol. We play at a game while we are out shopping that if she sees a man that she feels is attractive she lets me know by grasping my hand and intentionally squeezing my hand. We were at a walmart the other day, routine shopping, and she was in jeans and a tshirt and her firm little 34Bs were in fine form. She is a pretty woman at 57 and not every man stares at her but it isn't unusual to catch someone ogling her. I rather enjoy it. She is one aisle over and Im trying to catch up with her with the cart, when I come around the corner, I find her midway down the aisle looking at items and on the opposite end of the aisle is a gentleman shopper that fits her fantasy perfectly and he has obviously seen her and is looking quite happily at my wife. I stagger my approach so he doesn’t see that we are together. I make like I am looking for items and stay about 20 yards away. My wife hasn’t noticed me, and she picks an item and continues down the aisle and then its apparent she sees the older black gentleman. His eyes never leave her (of course I cannot see her eyes) but she apparently sees him and as they approach each other he simply smiles and nods his head at her politely And she returns the nod. It seems like they pass slowly and this polite greeting seems to last forever though no words were spoken. Of course, I am aware that I might be just imagining stuff in my kinky mind but I stay back and am still about 20 yards or more behind her. As he passes my wife is almost at the end of the aisle to go to the next when I see her turn around and look at the man as he walks away. I caught her ! She was checking him out and literally turned around to watch him. And then he did the same thing. I saw her smile and then cheekily wave at him. She of course saw me staring and realizing I caught her checking out this black man, she smiled quickly at me and went to the next aisle. When I caught up with her in the next aisle, she said nothing but took my hand and squeezed it and then her grasp of my hand went to my index finger which she grasped and mimicked she was stroking something other than my finger. I almost came in my pants right there in the store. We’ve had 3 good fucks since that time each day reliving what she night have done to bring him back to our home.
That's lovely. The next step might be a little flirting xx

I keep encouraging her. I was so happy to see her checking him out. I’ve been suggesting this for many years. It is nice to see her feeling that confident.
It's great that her confidence is increasing and so much better to let her go at her pace. As long as she knows you are supportive, there's every chance she'll get there in the end now that the idea is firmly planted in her mind xx

Reactions: Fazeldex
I think whenever we start to go down the route of one race being superior, we are on thin ice - haven't we learned anything from history.
Personal preference though is just that. Attraction can be based on many things. I'll fuck guys of any racial background if I'm attracted to them but I'll admit that I am especially drawn to black guys but that's because of experiences I've had in my life that have determined my sexual preferences. It's as simple as that and had I had different experiences, it could have gone in a very different direction. So I just wish we could stop the with the BS about any race being superior over another. I've had some amazing sex with black guys and some that wasn't so great - just the same as with other guys whatever their colour. So my personal preference for black guys is just that, it's personal, it isn't based on anything rationale but attraction isn't always rationale.

But yes, ill admit I love black guys checking me out and if I see one giving me the once over, you can be damn sure that I'll do my best to flirt with him - as hubby puts it, I'll flirt my ass off xx

And something tells me you'll flirt until you fall onto his dick.

Reactions: Lynnandhubby