Do you like black men looking at your hot wife?

I think it's a good indication of our sexuality appeal when black men look at us. When I see a black man looking at me, I want to hold his attention. As a middle-aged white woman, I know he could look at lots of other women who are younger and have fitter bodies, so I appreciate that attention.

I think it's a good indication of our sexuality appeal when black men look at us. When I see a black man looking at me, I want to hold his attention. As a middle-aged white woman, I know he could look at lots of other women who are younger and have fitter bodies, so I appreciate that attention.
So let's see some pics so this black man can look at you!

Yeah I do. I hate that I love hearing about every single time she gets hit on whenever she’s out and it’s typically 8 or 9 times out of 10 by black men. My wife and I got married young. I’m 23 and she’s 22, I’m about 6’1 and she’s about 5’10 and 170’s - 180 lbs, she’s always been fit but she’s gotten thicker over time. Maybe it’s her body, but it’s usually only black men hitting on her. I love hearing her telling me about it, whether it’s guys at a gas station, or a mall, or a bar or any where really. And she’s so sweet and flirty sometimes that she can’t help but say thank you and stuff like that. It used to irk me but now I like it. I believe she’s way out of my league but here’s a pic of her body type (blurring out the face for now. I’m new to this.)
Would love to see more that thick body...

Reactions: trickster0802
Of course... swinging with a black male partner is like wtaching a documentary on the discovery channel about wildlife matting season... so if they look on the street is because me partner is still desired in the jungle :p

Look at you little boy. You speak about superiority but you start crying only because i said it's not important who fuck. If it's white or black. It's depands on how you use the dick.
But you cry and cry

White and proud.
White rase it's superior on black fagits
Guys like this bro, haven't been with enough women. And it shows. 😂😂😂