Do you like black men looking at your hot wife?

There is something about most black men that just exudes sensual superior male sexuality. Watching my wife flirt with a handsome black man just makes me surrender and realize that I just can’t compete and he is all hers if she wants. I will gladly step aside so she can deservedly be free to experience him.

Last edited:
Why do you think blacks are superior to white men?
Stop with this ...fairy tale.🙄
I'd largely agree with that and that's coming from someone who is really into black guys.
I've had black guys who weren't great in bed and a lot of white guys that were. I've had black guys who didn't have big dicks and others who've had huge cocks (my biggest was 11").
Attraction and sexuality is a very personal thing and for me it was experiences I had with black men that made me want to be a submissive black cock whore (not all the time but certainly some of the time). Different experiences could have sent me off in very different directions.
So does that mean black guys are superior? In general no not superior to other men at all and I've fucked enough guys to be able to compare. But in a very specific way they can be superior to me - but that's more about me and my reaction to them than about them. They can be assertive, confident, cocky and some get off on really using a white married woman (again generalisations that don't apply to all and can often apply to other men) - and I love that and it feeds my need to sometimes be used as a submissive Fucktoy. But that's my conditioned reaction rather than any implicit difference on their part.
The really superior man in my life is my husband James who loves me as I am, understands my need for sex with other guys and enjoys that too. He's my lover, best friend, co-conspirator, the one who encourages me to explore and push limits and at the same time the one who keeps me grounded and sensible .

I'd largely agree with that and that's coming from someone who is really into black guys.
I've had black guys who weren't great in bed and a lot of white guys that were. I've had black guys who didn't have big dicks and others who've had huge cocks (my biggest was 11").
Attraction and sexuality is a very personal thing and for me it was experiences I had with black men that made me want to be a submissive black cock whore (not all the time but certainly some of the time). Different experiences could have sent me off in very different directions.
So does that mean black guys are superior? In general no not superior to other men at all and I've fucked enough guys to be able to compare. But in a very specific way they can be superior to me - but that's more about me and my reaction to them than about them. They can be assertive, confident, cocky and some get off on really using a white married woman (again generalisations that don't apply to all and can often apply to other men) - and I love that and it feeds my need to sometimes be used as a submissive Fucktoy. But that's my conditioned reaction rather than any implicit difference on their part.
The really superior man in my life is my husband James who loves me as I am, understands my need for sex with other guys and enjoys that too. He's my lover, best friend, co-conspirator, the one who encourages me to explore and push limits and at the same time the one who keeps me grounded and sensible .
Your absolutely correct Lynn. My feeling of black men being superior is in my head my wife tells me. She always says that I’m her best friend and lover and without me she wouldn’t be complete. We are both in our mid 60’s, we have been married 40 years, and we still have the hots for each other.