Do you like black men looking at your hot wife?

Yeah I do. I hate that I love hearing about every single time she gets hit on whenever she’s out and it’s typically 8 or 9 times out of 10 by black men. My wife and I got married young. I’m 23 and she’s 22, I’m about 6’1 and she’s about 5’10 and 170’s - 180 lbs, she’s always been fit but she’s gotten thicker over time. Maybe it’s her body, but it’s usually only black men hitting on her. I love hearing her telling me about it, whether it’s guys at a gas station, or a mall, or a bar or any where really. And she’s so sweet and flirty sometimes that she can’t help but say thank you and stuff like that. It used to irk me but now I like it. I believe she’s way out of my league but here’s a pic of her body type (blurring out the face for now. I’m new to this.)

Attachments

• 62DD7F99-C1EC-42F4-8AD7-1CB6573BE52E.jpeg
    62DD7F99-C1EC-42F4-8AD7-1CB6573BE52E.jpeg
    55.1 KB · Views: 69
Yeah I do. I hate that I love hearing about every single time she gets hit on whenever she’s out and it’s typically 8 or 9 times out of 10 by black men. My wife and I got married young. I’m 23 and she’s 22, I’m about 6’1 and she’s about 5’10 and 170’s - 180 lbs, she’s always been fit but she’s gotten thicker over time. Maybe it’s her body, but it’s usually only black men hitting on her. I love hearing her telling me about it, whether it’s guys at a gas station, or a mall, or a bar or any where really. And she’s so sweet and flirty sometimes that she can’t help but say thank you and stuff like that. It used to irk me but now I like it. I believe she’s way out of my league but here’s a pic of her body type (blurring out the face for now. I’m new to this.)
She look hot

Reactions: trickster0802
I would love to fill her full

Reactions: trickster0802