Do you like black men looking at your hot wife?

I think every guy should encourage their girl to try black...we all want the best for them so they should all try back dick (s).... best you can get.
Like I said, most of my girl's mates have tried and enjoyed...mine finally went to a strip show and finally picked up the courage to grab a stripper's cock...it was 9 inches and very thick... although she was in awe she said it was too big for her but she'd love to 'play with it'...

Ha ha listen to me white boy you know that you're a fagit so do not keep dreaming coz you what you're do you like to compare white fagit with the black superiority just keep dreaming you bitch
Look at you little boy. You speak about superiority but you start crying only because i said it's not important who fuck. If it's white or black. It's depands on how you use the dick.
But you cry and cry

White and proud.
White rase it's superior on black fagits

Reactions: Garrett
Yes and I especially like watching black men fuck my wife.
Look at you little boy. You speak about superiority but you start crying only because i said it's not important who fuck. If it's white or black. It's depands on how you use the dick.
But you cry and cry

White and proud.
White rase it's superior on black fagits
You know that you are nothing white boy when compared your self to black superiority and you know that you're the crying out trying to prove that you are superior when you're not so don't cry and as I said ask your wife and she will tell you who is the superior

Reactions: damealo and Dlh247
You know that you are nothing white boy when compared your self to black superiority and you know that you're the crying out trying to prove that you are superior when you're not so don't cry and as I said ask your wife and she will tell you who is the superior
Funny, last night I was fucking a white girl that is married to a black man and she told me how much better I was at fucking her than her husband.

:D:ROFLMAO::D:ROFLMAO::D:ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL: keep dreaming that is all you have to do but in reality black have proved superiority and you that all the world have approved but you still can dream and your wife can go and fucking a big black cock
I don't give a shit one way or another, I was just telling everybody that i fucked a married woman last night and she told me I fucked her a lot better than her husband. Maybe she says that to whoever she is fucking. But than again why is she cheating on her black husband if all blacks are so good in bed. So as long as I get pussy I don't give a shit about it.

Forgot to say this I am not married, I prefer to fuck other people's wifes.
I do not think so you are just dreaming superiority is always for black when it comes to sex the black are superior wither you admit or not coz all the world know that no comaperson and you can have your dreams keep dreaming white boy

Reactions: damealo