Do you like how loose your wife's pussy is after she fucks a really well hung guy

I love the feel of my wife's pussy after a good pounding, sadly I have only had true sloppy seconds once. They were amazing. We still roleplay regularly of her fucking a past lover while I use a fairly large vibrator on her through two or three orgasms before I my cock goes into her wet loose pussy.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
Hubby always talks about how much it turns on to see me worn out and him knowing he could never make me feel like that
Good to see that he understands your sexual needs, and that he is ok with you getting the pleasure that your body craves, If he has seen you fucking your well hung friend and watched you cum like he will undoubtable know he could never pleasure you like that

Good to see that he understands your sexual needs, and that he is ok with you getting the pleasure that your body craves, If he has seen you fucking your well hung friend and watched you cum like he will undoubtable know he could never pleasure you like that
Oh he watches often so he knows

I love it. Looking at how I can't stretch her is turning me on. I can penetrate her rather easy even without her being aroused. She is cumming good from me but its related more to mentаl\emotional connection, that physical friction, but I still pound away good. Recently she was able to spend longer time with one of her fuck friends and now she wants me to use her dildo on her while I fuck her. Shes been even looser than usual. But we both cum faster because of the turn on.

I love it. Looking at how I can't stretch her is turning me on. I can penetrate her rather easy even without her being aroused. She is cumming good from me but its related more to mentаl\emotional connection, that physical friction, but I still pound away good. Recently she was able to spend longer time with one of her fuck friends and now she wants me to use her dildo on her while I fuck her. Shes been even looser than usual. But we both cum faster because of the turn on.
enjoy it while you can as soon or later she will most likely refuse you sex as she falls deep end deeper in love with big cocks

enjoy it while you can as soon or later she will most likely refuse you sex as she falls deep end deeper in love with big cocks
Yeah i definitely enjoy it. The last month I did see some drop in sex with me. We do it once or twice a week but she still kept the volume with her regulars and started again to sleep with one of her girlfriends. Ive made it clear im ok with her taking what she need however she wants. We will see if she keep me around lol.

Yeah i definitely enjoy it. The last month I did see some drop in sex with me. We do it once or twice a week but she still kept the volume with her regulars and started again to sleep with one of her girlfriends. Ive made it clear im ok with her taking what she need however she wants. We will see if she keep me around lol.
she will most likely keep you around as a provider, a meal ticket

One night a few years ago after I had been very well fucked by a large black cock William took his turn and made the comment that he couldn't hardly feel anything, I laughed and said neither could I. So I got to thinking why bother and that was the last night he was inside my pussy. The only part of my husband that enters me now is his tongue which he uses very well, Now once a week I do give him a blow job so he does get some relief. My pussy is only for large black cock.....annebbc