Do you like how loose your wife's pussy is after she fucks a really well hung guy

I have always loved my wife's tight pussy but it would be amazing to fuck her after someone with a bigger cock has spent a day with her!
tell her how you feel, you may find that also what she wants too

Last edited:
Reactions: Kev627
I can't say how it feels to go after a big dick but i can say how it feels to go after a really big cock sleeve. After I entered her with the 10 inch sleeve, she came, I removed it and reentered, I love how lose she felt. That was the thought that through through my mind, "dang, she is wide open." It took me way longer to cum because of how open she was. I was imagining if it were the real thing, and how great that would have been.

I can't say how it feels to go after a big dick but i can say how it feels to go after a really big cock sleeve. After I entered her with the 10 inch sleeve, she came, I removed it and reentered, I love how lose she felt. That was the thought that through through my mind, "dang, she is wide open." It took me way longer to cum because of how open she was. I was imagining if it were the real thing, and how great that would have been.
if it were a real cock she would have felt much looser as she would have fucked him all night and been full of his cum

• Love
Reactions: Lovemeyou
so she love big cock set her up with a real one, she will love it

if it were a real cock she would have felt much looser as she would have fucked him all night and been full of his cum
That sounds great. With the cum, it would have made her much more slippery as well. I wish she had the real deal. She continues to deny but i think she would very much enjoy it.

after the 10 inch sheave her pussy won't be satisfied now till its a real big cock inside ot, lol
That sounds great. With the cum, it would have made her much more slippery as well. I wish she had the real deal. She continues to deny but i think she would very much enjoy it.
there is no need to think she would love it, because she wants big, thats why she lets you use the sheave

Reactions: Lovemeyou
next time its deep inside her ask her if she has had bigger or better

the sheave is 10 inches, how small are you???
Yes, the sleeve is 10 inches. I'm between 5 and 5.5 inches. I'm not thin but I'm also not horse cock thick either. I can stick two fingers in her pussy as we fuck...and that was before the sleeve.

Yes, the sleeve is 10 inches. I'm between 5 and 5.5 inches. I'm not thin but I'm also not horse cock thick either. I can stick two fingers in her pussy as we fuck...and that was before the sleeve.
so she has had plenty of big cock before do you think????