Do you like how loose your wife's pussy is after she fucks a really well hung guy

I love not only feeling how loose my wifes pussy is but also watching a guy with a huge cock stretching her pussy out. The look on her face and seeing how hard she cums on their cocks is a massive turn on!
The thrill of being stretched by this guys huge cock, is not only a huge turn on for you. I can assure you, the lustful look on her face is a side affect of the extreme pleasure the big cock is bringing her. The immense pleasure your wife receives from fucking a well hung guy is something you will never be able to replicate for her and she will want him often. She may or may not admit it to you but she will most likely love this guy for ever more. I sure hope you like her loose pussy, because it will become looser and looser as she fucks him more and more as she falls deeper and deeper in love with him.

So I know this isn't exactly a question for bulls, since, usually, it's us doing the stretching. But I do have a story that goes with this. An experience that made me love this lifestyle even more. One of the hottest things I have heard was shortly after I met the second hotwife I ever played with. At first all hubby did really was watch. Maybe hold her hand and talk dirty to her and such. Licked the cum off her tits if I came there. Things like that. But after a month we moved to bareback, and that's when he started really getting involved. He loved sucking the cum out of her pussy. One night after I had fucked and came in her twice, he asked me if he could fuck her right after I finished. I told him, sure, why not. I hadn't been a part of a real MMF yet, let alone seen anyone fuck a cum filled pussy before, so I was intrigued. So he got up behind her, and he was in her so fast I was sure that he couldn't really be in her. Then he said those words I'll never forget..."omg, it's so hot and slippery. There's so much cum. I can't even feel your pussy., just cum." And then he added his small load to mine. It couldn't have been a minute from thrust 1 to him falling on his back spent. That wasn't the last time he did that, and I loved every moment of it.

So I know this isn't exactly a question for bulls, since, usually, it's us doing the stretching. But I do have a story that goes with this. An experience that made me love this lifestyle even more. One of the hottest things I have heard was shortly after I met the second hotwife I ever played with. At first all hubby did really was watch. Maybe hold her hand and talk dirty to her and such. Licked the cum off her tits if I came there. Things like that. But after a month we moved to bareback, and that's when he started really getting involved. He loved sucking the cum out of her pussy. One night after I had fucked and came in her twice, he asked me if he could fuck her right after I finished. I told him, sure, why not. I hadn't been a part of a real MMF yet, let alone seen anyone fuck a cum filled pussy before, so I was intrigued. So he got up behind her, and he was in her so fast I was sure that he couldn't really be in her. Then he said those words I'll never forget..."omg, it's so hot and slippery. There's so much cum. I can't even feel your pussy., just cum." And then he added his small load to mine. It couldn't have been a minute from thrust 1 to him falling on his back spent. That wasn't the last time he did that, and I loved every moment of it.
Pretty common.. I’ve not lasted that long either after sloppy seconds.. it’s intoxicating and the heightened level of mental stimulation from it doesn’t let one last too long.. it’s warm and very wet.. such a great feeling

i love being streched and filled
Debbie I think every women would tell you she loves being stretched out by a well-hung stud if she is being honest. I think that women that claim they prefer an average size penis fall into one of the following categories:
* Their never been with a well-hung stud that knows how to use god's gift to them.
*Their lying to protect their hubby/bf's ego.
*The only well-hung guy their been with simply didn't know how to use the gift god chose to give him.