Do you like how loose your wife's pussy is after she fucks a really well hung guy

Yes, the sleeve is 10 inches. I'm between 5 and 5.5 inches. I'm not thin but I'm also not horse cock thick either. I can stick two fingers in her pussy as we fuck...and that was before the sleeve.
has your wife ever admitted to you she's had bigger and better cock before

Reactions: owlcuck
has your wife ever admitted to you she's had bigger and better cock before
She had admitted that she has had bigger but didn't say anything about better. I believe most, if not all, of her ex men were bigger; some I'm sure better than me. Even though I consider myself to be pretty good with the motions in the ocean, I'm one to believe that size does matter.

I've had an ex who admitted that i was the smallest she ever had. It turned me on when she told me that but she is the one I was with when i first got this idea of a HOTWIFE lifestyle...and to have a mfm threesome with her.

I have told my ex and my wife that it wouldn't be the same without a person i really loved. If it were just a random couple, it would not have the same affect.

It took my ex about a year of denying before she admitted she would like to have a mfm threesome. Sadly, we broke up before it took place.

She had admitted that she has had bigger but didn't say anything about better. I believe most, if not all, of her ex men were bigger; some I'm sure better than me. Even though I consider myself to be pretty good with the motions in the ocean, I'm one to believe that size does matter.

I've had an ex who admitted that i was the smallest she ever had. It turned me on when she told me that but she is the one I was with when i first got this idea of a HOTWIFE lifestyle...and to have a mfm threesome with her.

I have told my ex and my wife that it wouldn't be the same without a person i really loved. If it were just a random couple, it would not have the same affect.
she must be really needing a big thick cock is my guess

she must be really needing a big thick cock is my guess
I wish she admitted that she wanted it so we could get it done. She isn't ugly at all (always getting compliments) and has a gorgeous body. She could get any man she wants.

I've attempted on so many occasions to get her to become a HOTWIFE but she keeps telling me she is not interested. I don't pressure her because i don't want this to be an argument or something we can't talk about without yelling. So far we have been able to talk about it without yelling or judgment. She just says it's my thing, not hers. She has told me if i want, i could find a woman and do it but i tell her i want it with her, not another woman. I tell her how i am not looking for another woman.

One time, we were walking in the park and she asked me "did you see that." I told her no. She told me "that guy had a big hard dick." I asked if she wanted me to ask him over but she said no.

she will start flirting with him, then she will want to fuck him, all women are easily seduced by well hung guys, lol
Just the thought gets me aroused. I know she appreciates a well hung guy. The problem is finding out which one of my friends are hung without making it an awkward situation.