Do you like how loose your wife's pussy is after she fucks a really well hung guy

you know which of them is hung
I know of only one because our friend is fucking him and says so. She even asked to "borrow" my wife because her man and her want a fmf threesome. I said i would care. I think wifey got turned on by that but still refused and said she wouldn't.

Reactions: Pedro46
I know of only one because our friend is fucking him and says so. She even asked to "borrow" my wife because her man and her want a fmf threesome. I said i would care. I think wifey got turned on by that but still refused and said she wouldn't.
invite him over a few times she will soon fall pussy first on his big cock that's for sure

invite him over a few times she will soon fall pussy first on his big cock that's for sure
He has been here several times but nothing has happened. She will say she doesn't want it, but i know she likely would. I think she's telling me what she thinks i want to hear even though I tell her i want the opposite of what she might think.

We had a gathering last night. It was my wife and me, and two other couples. One couple I know is not into any "freaky" kind of relationship while the other was the guy that I told you about that is hung and the girl he messes with. I had to look at him myself to see if it were true. he was wearing a pair of blue jeans and it's true, it looks like this dude is walking horse style. I told his girl, the one that asked to "borrow" my wife for a threesome with the same guy, that if she can convince my wife to have a threesome with him then she is more than welcome to try. I figured I would go that route instead of telling my friend who might think it a little odd or think that I was trying to trick him or set him up. The female took my wife into the bedroom but when they came back, nothing else happened. My friend later told me that she proposed the threesome to my wife but my wife just brushed it off and said that she would never do that. My wife even admitted to her that that is what I would want her to do and my friend asked her why doesn't she, she said because she doesn't want to. Before any of this happened though, she was already walking around the house with her hard nipples showing through her shirt and very very short shorts.

Not so much the looseness, as I am a little above average, and Mrs Milf is not a size queen. I love the silkiness and warmth of going second immediately after another man has cum in my wife. Unfortunately we don’t have many regulars so bareback is only allowed occasionally under certain conditions. With no cum inside it feels no different than switching positions and re-entering.

Not so much the looseness, as I am a little above average, and Mrs Milf is not a size queen. I love the silkiness and warmth of going second immediately after another man has cum in my wife. Unfortunately we don’t have many regulars so bareback is only allowed occasionally under certain conditions. With no cum inside it feels no different than switching positions and re-entering.
Agree with this. Have has her say she was too worn out and numb to feel much but never had her what I would call "loose" after someone else regardless of their size. If course some good strong orgasms can help her contract her muscles. Of course that is just my wife, other womens bodies may react differently

It's a special thing" going in your wife after she had a big one in her. With his seed still deep in her stretched hole" your cock just slips in with ease..
for her the special feeling come from getting her pussy stretched by that big cock and having it cum very deep inside her

Reactions: sjhopefulguy