Do you like to hear stories about your wife’s past?

Funny this thread popped up as i've recently been thinking about asking my wife about her past sexual experiences. We have been together since high school and I know she had several different boyfriends before me but claims she was a virgin when we first had sex. I think now that we're older maybe she will come clean and tell me if she really was or not!

I love hearing them but it makes me realize what a dud i am in the sack.
Tell me about it. My wife has shyly told me more than once when a boyfriend of hers in university cradled her while standing up and she bounced on him, making her cum a couple of times before he did.

With me? Not a chance of that happening. Two kids and a few pounds more makes that a memory for her and a dream for me.

Tell me about it. My wife has shyly told me more than once when a boyfriend of hers in university cradled her while standing up and she bounced on him, making her cum a couple of times before he did.

With me? Not a chance of that happening. Two kids and a few pounds more makes that a memory for her and a dream for me.
Thanks for sharing. I wonder if she thinks about looking him up…?

Reactions: toolman2c
Yes, but most of what I learned I gathered by reading old texts from one of her old phones. She shuts down when I talk about or ask about her past.
This is my 2nd wife. She went through an absolutely wild phase. But this lover continues to reach out & brings up getting together.

Reactions: Rem503