Do you like to hear stories about your wife’s past?

Young sex life is exciting. But you can attribute it to raging hormones and incomplete brain development. Of course this is what nature intended!

But to me, its far more meaningful when that woman, now mature, still looks back on her adventures as something positive, to be proud of and no regrets. My wife does have some old friends who pretend to have forgotten it all or judge themselves and my wife for such behavior.

Young sex life is exciting. But you can attribute it to raging hormones and incomplete brain development. Of course this is what nature intended!

But to me, its far more meaningful when that woman, now mature, still looks back on her adventures as something positive, to be proud of and no regrets. My wife does have some old friends who pretend to have forgotten it all or judge themselves and my wife for such behavior.
Fully agree. My wife has no regrets about her past, and rather than being upsetting to me, I find it utterly thrilling. I’ve met many of the guys she fucked, at reunions and in other situations. She still looks great, and I can only imagine the lust in their heads as they talk to her.

I had seen an interview with Shelley Winters years ago. And the subject came up about her roommate Doris Day. She said she remembers before Doris Day became a virgin.

• Haha
Reactions: black75
I’ve slowly gotten my wife to tell me stories and speak of things she would do currently. At first she thought it was a trap but when she realized I was seriously turned on by her stories, she started playing along. Hopefully we can bring someone else to play soon
That’s what started us down the road to bringing in other men for her. She was cautious at first but once she realized how turned on I was and convinced I wouldn’t react jealously, she was all in. We’ve been playing ever since.

Met wife, dated, 3rd date sex at my place, good but nothing crazy
Divorced mom of 2....rock solid body, fun attitude, she liked being out wile kids were with the dad.
Few dates later she's really opening up about everything, her ex, her messed up life in general.
One night we're out drinking, she's drunk, I'm kinda drunk. She asks where the weirdest place I've had sex, car for me. She says at her work in bathroom. I didn't ask with who. I'm feeling like a badass, I asked if she'd ever done 2 different guys same day, she reluctantly said yea, ex she'd spent night with, another round in the morning. That night date with a different guy. I'm thinking cool. Then I ask if she'd done 2 guys same time thinking no way. She very reluctantly said yea. Her then guy friend and his roommate. I'm blown away. I asked how many times, she says a few. Now I'm pissed and she knew it. I calmed down, everything is cool. Back at my place all I can think of is her getting it from both ends. I asked but she says it's in her past any won't talk about it.

Spring break, sophomore year, wife in Florida with roommate and friends, gets picked up by a guy and taken back to his room that he shares with a friend, 2 other friends in connecting room next door. The roommate leaves when the guy who picked her up fucks her, but he keeps the door to the other room open and the others watch them. When guy #1 finishes, she sees the others and invites them in. They all take turns fucking her, some of them twice.

Years ago I had a sex only gal pal. Not the prettiest but easy to talk with, rocking body and LOVED sex. She had a steady boyfriend, I knew about him he didn't know about me. She'd visit my place at least twice a week, sometimes 3 or 4 nights in a week. I was 24 she was 20. A visit on Fri or Sat was always around 11. She would be with her guy then stop by my place after, usually till about 2 and a few times over night. She became very open about what they did in bed just an hour befor, she was really into sharing their fun while we fucked. First times she would take a shower befor we started. One night she asks if I'm OK if we just climb into bed (no shower). She abousulty loved me knowing how many times they went, she liked to get undressed and lay there legs apart telling me what positions they did. I will admit it was very hot for me and her.
I think about her and if she shares her past with whoever she's with now.

Met wife, dated, 3rd date sex at my place, good but nothing crazy
Divorced mom of 2....rock solid body, fun attitude, she liked being out wile kids were with the dad.
Few dates later she's really opening up about everything, her ex, her messed up life in general.
One night we're out drinking, she's drunk, I'm kinda drunk. She asks where the weirdest place I've had sex, car for me. She says at her work in bathroom. I didn't ask with who. I'm feeling like a badass, I asked if she'd ever done 2 different guys same day, she reluctantly said yea, ex she'd spent night with, another round in the morning. That night date with a different guy. I'm thinking cool. Then I ask if she'd done 2 guys same time thinking no way. She very reluctantly said yea. Her then guy friend and his roommate. I'm blown away. I asked how many times, she says a few. Now I'm pissed and she knew it. I calmed down, everything is cool. Back at my place all I can think of is her getting it from both ends. I asked but she says it's in her past any won't talk about it.
You blew it!!! She was truly wanting to be able to talk openly and honestly with you, and when you reacted like that, that door is most likely closed for good now!!

Reactions: Anonymovs