Do you like to hear stories about your wife’s past?

I don’t know what it is or where it comes from, but I have this natural gift to get women to completely let their guard down, and openly and honestly confess or admit to things they’ve kept secret and have never told anyone else ever. I’ve been blown away so many times from the things I was told!
I have gotten married women open up to be without really trying. When I saw it happening I would begin to gently nuge them. Then of course I was a great listener as they made their confessions.

My wife told me she fucked her 1st husband's best friend on a city park picnic table-revenge sex for 1st husband's cheating. Then her best friend quit seeing the younger brother of the same friend of her 1st husband. She asked her permission to make advances, got approval, then began steadily fucking the younger, and better looking brother. I have never known a woman to fuck brothers before.

Yes I absolutely love it and she likes to tell me about the guys she gave blowjobs too. It was a dare between her and her ex boyfriend’s friends and it was a dare to kiss both friends and she told me how she was kissing the one before he was a amazing kisser and she started touching him and the other friend started touching her and took her pants off and she started sucking on the other guy and she said it was a accidental 3 some and that’s how it started for her while back

Yes love to hear about her one night stands she had 4 one guy cam in her other pulled out one guy in Vegas after only 45 minutes they meet in a bar he took her to his room and started playing with her titties in the elevator got her to his room and took off her top and pants first he ate her out then he made her suck on his 9 inch cock moving her head back and forth they fucked for 45 minutes then her took her the the window and started fucking her from behind reach around and and played with her clit she squirted then she told him not to cum in her so he pulled out and cam on her butt crack hitting his cock on her ass and back with cum best fuck she ever had. (Lot older now )

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230619-223723.png
    Screenshot_20230619-223723.png
    323.9 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot_20230401-083124~2.png
    Screenshot_20230401-083124~2.png
    240.7 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
About 3 years ago we went to an RV resort in Salton Sea We went to the pool and the jacuzzis They offered there was like three different jacuzzis and a big pool me and a friend his wife and mine the water was really hot so me my friend and his wife decided to go into another jacuzzi my wife stayed there was a guy in there from Canada He was talking with my wife he asked her if he could see her boobs She says sure then he asked if he could touch them she said sure she was afraid of getting caught so she was looking towards us and we couldn't see him cuz he was under her sucking on her boobs Then he reached in her bottoms and touched her Pussy She was horny but didn't want to get caught so she told him to meet her in the dressing room It was late almost time for it to close We all got out then she got out She went into the dressing room It was weird because she wasn't there a while You were calling her name The guy was in there waiting for her with the boner She sat on top of him They fucked She pulled out He came on the concrete she got dressed and came out like nothing happened didn't tell me anything till the next day I didn't care turn me on. It's another story to tell when we fuck.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230619-223723.png
    Screenshot_20230619-223723.png
    323.9 KB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot_20230401-083124~2.png
    Screenshot_20230401-083124~2.png
    240.7 KB · Views: 27
Yes love to hear about her one night stands she had 4 one guy cam in her other pulled out one guy in Vegas after only 45 minutes they meet in a bar he took her to his room and started playing with her titties in the elevator got her to his room and took off her top and pants first he ate her out then he made her suck on his 9 inch cock moving her head back and forth they fucked for 45 minutes then her took her the the window and started fucking her from behind reach around and and played with her clit she squirted then she told him not to cum in her so he pulled out and cam on her butt crack hitting his cock on her ass and back with cum best fuck she ever had. (Lot older now )
Amazing titys 🔥 😍

• Love
Reactions: wildcat