Do you love Arabe Cock

How should a caucasian husband find a local muslim man for his wife?
Just take her on holiday to one of the less strict Muslim countries like Turkey, Egypt, Turkish part of Cyprus and let her flirt. She‘ll get attention believe me.
Lynn has also had some luck with Pakistani/Bangladeshi taxi drivers. In the last few years though, they’ve become a lot more cautious, understandably so. Previously some would actively hit on her especially if she’d had a few drinks. Now I’m not sure that would happen unless a woman made it very obvious that she was interested and even then I think they’d probably think twice.

Just take her on holiday to one of the less strict Muslim countries like Turkey, Egypt, Turkish part of Cyprus and let her flirt. She‘ll get attention believe me.
Lynn has also had some luck with Pakistani/Bangladeshi taxi drivers. In the last few years though, they’ve become a lot more cautious, understandably so. Previously some would actively hit on her especially if she’d had a few drinks. Now I’m not sure that would happen unless a woman made it very obvious that she was interested and even then I think they’d probably think twice.
Went on holiday to Turkey for our honeymoon. This was years before she confessed to cheating on me ( and me realizing I had an sph fetish) More than a few Turkish men gave her the eye but lusted from afar. However we were in a Turkish restaurant/bar and stayed after a meal for a few raki shots and beer. A couple of men in a nearby table started chatting with us but I could tell they were interested in my wife. It was however very friendly and Carolyn did what she always does become mikdly flirtacious. The restaurant was closing so they invited us to a nearby bar saying they would get the drinks. I was a bit hesitant but C was enjoying the attention ( and the drinks) so I conceded believing they were not really a threat.
It was all very amicable abd they even paid for a taxi to get us back to our hotel.
I pretty much passed out right away but woke up before dawn to find C wasnt in our room. I was more than a bit panicked and was getting dressed to scout about the hotel and nearby when she came back. She was surprised to see me awake and when I asked where she had gone she said she had a bit of a headache and just went out for a bit of fresh air . I thought more of it.
Flash forward a few years and part of the honest dialogue we had after she confessed to cheating she revealed that she had quietly made arrangements to hook up with on of the turkish men. Now I wish I had come along to watch.

Went on holiday to Turkey for our honeymoon. This was years before she confessed to cheating on me ( and me realizing I had an sph fetish) More than a few Turkish men gave her the eye but lusted from afar. However we were in a Turkish restaurant/bar and stayed after a meal for a few raki shots and beer. A couple of men in a nearby table started chatting with us but I could tell they were interested in my wife. It was however very friendly and Carolyn did what she always does become mikdly flirtacious. The restaurant was closing so they invited us to a nearby bar saying they would get the drinks. I was a bit hesitant but C was enjoying the attention ( and the drinks) so I conceded believing they were not really a threat.
It was all very amicable abd they even paid for a taxi to get us back to our hotel.
I pretty much passed out right away but woke up before dawn to find C wasnt in our room. I was more than a bit panicked and was getting dressed to scout about the hotel and nearby when she came back. She was surprised to see me awake and when I asked where she had gone she said she had a bit of a headache and just went out for a bit of fresh air . I thought more of it.
Flash forward a few years and part of the honest dialogue we had after she confessed to cheating she revealed that she had quietly made arrangements to hook up with on of the turkish men. Now I wish I had come along to watch.
Great story.that sort of stuff drives me wild 😉

Well James wasn’t joking when he mentioned Egypt, Turkey and Cyprus but he forgot to mention Morocco, Dubai and Jordan 😉 xx