Do you meet with strangers ? Or have a regular?

Different but similar for us. Our fun with adding another guy just kinda happened one night, drinking involved. Was over quick, he left and wife cried and apologized over and over, my emotions were a mess also. Our sex was great for a few weeks after. We talked about it and invited him over again. Just about the same deal, drinks, he did her over the back of the couch, 3 minutes start to finish, he left. She cried, apologized but we had goooood sex an hour later. Just kinda worked up to doing it more often. Were comfy with it now and we all have fun. They click well, it's fun to watch them, he likes watching us, she likes us taking turns. She and I do get some weird feelings, especially me but it's very obvious she likes the sex.
We did hook up with a stranger once, in the bar leading up to going to his room was so damn exciting I thought my wife was gonna melt but once we got to his room it just fizzled out. We were very nervous so I'm sure that's why it didn't go well.
With out friend we know what to expect, we look forward to it, we don't use condoms, we dont play with the sperm but the mess is part of the fun.
That’s the downside of meeting strangers, we need to click on a mental level as well, and have found ones we meet who have experience with couples are a lot more relaxed, initiates sometimes bottle it with finding the situation to much. At least with a regular you get to know what everyone likes, but it can cause more emotional stress, over time feelings creep up on you but you just got to be honest with one another

Early day it was a couple of regulars. Now we meet include this in our vacations and weekend getaways. Not complete stranger as we do have a couple of video "dates" prior to actually meeting. In some respects when it come to sharing my wife, I don't like surprises. Nor does she.

We are new to this game, only done it one time. We talk about it alot, planning a new adventure next month ;).

Our plan was a total stranger far from home where nobody knows us, we was going to pick someone up on a nightclub - but it was an embarrassing experience, everytime we talk with someone we didnt know what to do. We kinda hoped he would invite himself to our hotelroom. So we changed the plans, I went back to the hotelroom and she was hunting, one hour later she came back alone.

Disappointed, we drive home. I went through my Facebook friends list and called the only one I thought was crazy enough to do that. So our first experience was with an acquaintance. And it was a perfect match

We dont mind inviting him again, but we will stick to our plan of a total stranger, no exchange of phone number.

Reactions: Sigp220
Early day it was a couple of regulars. Now we meet include this in our vacations and weekend getaways. Not complete stranger as we do have a couple of video "dates" prior to actually meeting. In some respects when it come to sharing my wife, I don't like surprises. Nor does she.
That's the incredible fun we enjoy with our friend, no surprises, we know what to expect look forward to it.
The one time we hooked up with a stranger out if town, hotel bar it was incredibly exciting in the bar leading up to it, wife was REALLY into it and him, she would have fucked him in the bathroom or parking lot. We went up to his room and she was on fire turned on but he got really bossy and demanding and that was the buzz kill from hell. She used his bathroom to freshen up, came out naked, she kissed me and whispered to me how turned on and wet she was. He "told her" to suck his dick, she would have glady done but the way he demanded it killed the whole thing. He did fuck her but it wasn't hot for us at all. Whole thing lasted maybe 20 minutes, I didn't get undressed.

When we first started off it was just with my best friend, then another friend found out about it and wanted in, After some time she wanted to try bbc so i called up a military friend, who I knew was over 9 inches to come to visit, He did and became a regular along with the other 2. Eventually, she started having fun with business associates I brought along on trips or conferences and then we went net wide and found some gents we did a full background check on and met for fun. They all become close friends after enjoying my wife, We even go on golfing and fishing trips,

Last edited:
My Wife actually has a short list of people who fucked her. Her cousin was a regular, there was a stranger for one night after him. I was a regular, and our Bull was a regular. She said she likes the regular connection far better than just a stranger.

Reactions: gregnginger
we've only ever had strangers, as we don't want people to find out about our lifestyle.
but then again we look for our playmates from one of the swinging forums in our country and we choose from the list of "candidates" who reach out to us. we always state our rules upfront (eg be respectful to both parties; we're not into humiliation or rough fucks; let's meet up over dinner first to see if we're compatible; sharing our medical reports together)
even then it's a hit and miss, mostly due to the playmates' performance anxiety (sometimes they cum too early)
she also wants to experience new cocks every time we do this, so we don't have any regular playmates

Last edited:
Reactions: gregnginger
We've done both. There have been a couple of "regular" play partners; a couple we played with on more than one occasion (with myself and the couple fucking/domming my girl), and there was a guy that I "loaned" my girl to for 24 hours on a couple of occasions...and there have been a couple of "stranger gangbangs" I've organized for her; 3 or more guys she'd never met before gangfucking her.

We've done both. There have been a couple of "regular" play partners; a couple we played with on more than one occasion (with myself and the couple fucking/domming my girl), and there was a guy that I "loaned" my girl to for 24 hours on a couple of occasions...and there have been a couple of "stranger gangbangs" I've organized for her; 3 or more guys she'd never met before gangfucking her.
Lucky guys - she’s hot.
J.

We are new to this game, only done it one time. We talk about it alot, planning a new adventure next month ;).

Our plan was a total stranger far from home where nobody knows us, we was going to pick someone up on a nightclub - but it was an embarrassing experience, everytime we talk with someone we didnt know what to do. We kinda hoped he would invite himself to our hotelroom. So we changed the plans, I went back to the hotelroom and she was hunting, one hour later she came back alone.

Disappointed, we drive home. I went through my Facebook friends list and called the only one I thought was crazy enough to do that. So our first experience was with an acquaintance. And it was a perfect match

We dont mind inviting him again, but we will stick to our plan of a total stranger, no exchange of phone number.
Let me know when you’re next going out 😉

Lynn has her regular bull and his friends, some ocassionals she‘ll fuck when she has the chance as well as one off encounters. I love them all but there is something very exciting about her fucking a total stranger.
Knowing she will let a stranger fuck her bare and fill her full of his cum is just so slutty to me and I love her being a slut.
That said, with one offs, there are no guarantees that the guy will measure up or be a good fuck so it can be a mixed bag for her. Obviously I want her to have a good time but if I’m honest, even if the sex wasn’t great, I still get off on the fact that another guy has just had my wife. And she knows that even if the encounter wasn’t great, I’ll be so turned on that she’ll get another fucking anyway so even the not so good hook ups, though disappointing, aren‘t entirely a waste and she doesn’t have to see the guy again.
James.