Do you meet with strangers ? Or have a regular?

99% of our fun has been with one guy. We do this at our home. It's safe, comfy and we know what to expect and enjoy it.
Do you meet strangers ? Have a regular guy on standby ?
How many times with same guy ?
Thanks
Both. Lots of one offs or guys she’s just fucked a few times. But starting way before I met her, Lynn has usually had at least one regular bull, some for a few months, some for years.

99% of our fun has been with one guy. We do this at our home. It's safe, comfy and we know what to expect and enjoy it.
Do you meet strangers ? Have a regular guy on standby ?
How many times with same guy ?
Thanks
Hi Lorian. My wife and I are in a similar situation. We got her a bull and he comes to our house. He’s our first one and it has surprisingly, been working out.

Hi Lorian. My wife and I are in a similar situation. We got her a bull and he comes to our house. He’s our first one and it has surprisingly, been working out.
Understand for sure. Do you get involved ? Watch at all ? He older? Younger? Black? White ?
Hiw old are you guys? We're mid 50s
Thanks

I love having a bull for regular play who knows me well and is fully aware of my need to be submissive and to be used.
But it’s also a thrill to get picked up by a total stranger who is just looking to get laid. No complications, no drama, just sex. In my 20s and 30s I’d often be out on the pull 2 or 3 nights a week. These days it’s more occasionally, usually when hubby and I are on holiday or away for the weekend.
Lynn x

My wife works for an event caterer so she often meets guys at the events she works- weddings, retirement parties etc. There are always a supply of willing guys at these things. She fucks them, all strangers, on her breaks or in their cars after the event. She comes home full and sits on my face and the cum slides out and down my throat.

Strangers are great fun, there’s something incredible about seeing her just being used by strangers. For me, seeing her with strangers is always the best.

Never discount the idea though of allowing her to form a connection with a bull. A skilled bull will take her to places she’s never been - and the passion and lust that goes with it is incredible to witness

My wife works for an event caterer so she often meets guys at the events she works- weddings, retirement parties etc. There are always a supply of willing guys at these things. She fucks them, all strangers, on her breaks or in their cars after the event. She comes home full and sits on my face and the cum slides out and down my throat.
My wife did catering for weddings for 6 months. She always had a go with a handful of the guests especially once they were drunk. She even bagged some grooms and father of the brides.

When we started inviting bbc bulls to help satisfy the wife we was like kids in a candy shop, and a bit naive and uncertain but wanted to explore our boundaries together sexually. Our first meeting didn’t go entirely as we envisioned, mainly due to nerves, we all drank to much, but it excited us enough to venture further. We joined a swinging site and every weekend for the next few months we met a new bull, if we clicked we would meet them again, we even had our first multiple bbc meeting about 4 months after we had started. Then we met a local bbc and we all just clicked straight away, I knew from the first time Hayley fucked him
, he was going to be different from our previous meetings, she was just in a zone of her own, so relaxed with him and he just had her melting in his touch. He wasn’t the largest we had met, but still bigger than me, and his techniques and stamina were second to none, he made sure her needs were sated. We became good friends and the closeness created a more sensual and deeper feeling for all of us, it lasted for nearly five years until he moved away for work. Strangers can be exciting but sometimes you just don’t click, whereas with a regular you get to know each other better, yes you have the danger of negative emotions chipping away at you, but that’s down to you as a couple to communicate with one another👍

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
When we started inviting bbc bulls to help satisfy the wife we was like kids in a candy shop, and a bit naive and uncertain but wanted to explore our boundaries together sexually. Our first meeting didn’t go entirely as we envisioned, mainly due to nerves, we all drank to much, but it excited us enough to venture further. We joined a swinging site and every weekend for the next few months we met a new bull, if we clicked we would meet them again, we even had our first multiple bbc meeting about 4 months after we had started. Then we met a local bbc and we all just clicked straight away, I knew from the first time Hayley fucked him
, he was going to be different from our previous meetings, she was just in a zone of her own, so relaxed with him and he just had her melting in his touch. He wasn’t the largest we had met, but still bigger than me, and his techniques and stamina were second to none, he made sure her needs were sated. We became good friends and the closeness created a more sensual and deeper feeling for all of us, it lasted for nearly five years until he moved away for work. Strangers can be exciting but sometimes you just don’t click, whereas with a regular you get to know each other better, yes you have the danger of negative emotions chipping away at you, but that’s down to you as a couple to communicate with one another👍
Different but similar for us. Our fun with adding another guy just kinda happened one night, drinking involved. Was over quick, he left and wife cried and apologized over and over, my emotions were a mess also. Our sex was great for a few weeks after. We talked about it and invited him over again. Just about the same deal, drinks, he did her over the back of the couch, 3 minutes start to finish, he left. She cried, apologized but we had goooood sex an hour later. Just kinda worked up to doing it more often. Were comfy with it now and we all have fun. They click well, it's fun to watch them, he likes watching us, she likes us taking turns. She and I do get some weird feelings, especially me but it's very obvious she likes the sex.
We did hook up with a stranger once, in the bar leading up to going to his room was so damn exciting I thought my wife was gonna melt but once we got to his room it just fizzled out. We were very nervous so I'm sure that's why it didn't go well.
With out friend we know what to expect, we look forward to it, we don't use condoms, we dont play with the sperm but the mess is part of the fun.

Reactions: inkedangels