Do you have friends that get into mfm or cuckod ?

Can see why awkward at first but everyone realizes you're here for similar reasons and relaxes
After a few times you understand that fact! Were all here for the same thing, and as friends if it works great and if it don’t we can still be friends. Always hot once the awareness happens to play with people you know from your normal life.

After a few times you understand that fact! Were all here for the same thing, and as friends if it works great and if it don’t we can still be friends. Always hot once the awareness happens to play with people you know from your normal life.
Even if you don't play with each other just to know at some sort of event like that that there is someone that you know and also at other times outside the lifestyle to have someone or someone's to just have conversations about it

It is always interesting when it happens
Sounds like maybe you have run into friends or relatives more than once at a event. If you have bumped into another couple and a swing club or party did the four of you and wander around watching what was going on and even discuss other people's different styles of partaking in the lifestyle

Sounds like maybe you have run into friends or relatives more than once at an event. If you have bumped into another couple and a swing club or party did the four of you and wander around watching what was going on and even discuss other people's different styles of partaking in the lifestyle
Yes we have had it happen a few times. Not really a lot of discussion and we do not do a lot of viewing or watching as the wife is more into action, she may be hesitant knowing someone there but it does not stop her. She likes to play

Yes we have had it happen a few times. Not really a lot of discussion and we do not do a lot of viewing or watching as the wife is more into action, she may be hesitant knowing someone there but it does not stop her. She likes to play
Excellent. Do you ever play with the people that you know when you bump into them at any of these events?

Excellent. Do you ever play with the people that you know when you bump into them at any of these events?
Yes we have really depends on them, my wife is always hesitant but willing, our first time swinging was with a friend we invited to play so it’s not like we have not done it, but it is always not sure the right term when you run into someone you know, awkward, uncomfortable, weird, hesitant, apprehensive, reluctant, surprise, fearful, out of place, maybe all of them at once, but once the fun begins to happen it all goes away. Almost like the first time you meet someone new to swing with there are many emotions that run through your head, then the small talk and finally someone breaks the ice and it is all good. Hope that all makes sense?!? We could talk in more detail if you like just message me.

Yes we have really depends on them, my wife is always hesitant but willing, our first time swinging was with a friend we invited to play so it’s not like we have not done it, but it is always not sure the right term when you run into someone you know, awkward, uncomfortable, weird, hesitant, apprehensive, reluctant, surprise, fearful, out of place, maybe all of them at once, but once the fun begins to happen it all goes away. Almost like the first time you meet someone new to swing with there are many emotions that run through your head, then the small talk and finally someone breaks the ice and it is all good. Hope that all makes sense?!? We could talk in more detail if you like just message me.
Yes I believe I understand what you are trying to say. And how it can be different when meeting different friends under those circumstances it's different every time. One also has to consider that there is a difference between knowing each other or participating in the lifestyle and participating in the lifestyle with each other and that participating with each other can put a strain on the friendship.

Yes I believe I understand what you are trying to say. And how it can be different when meeting different friends under those circumstances it's different every time. One also has to consider that there is a difference between knowing each other or participating in the lifestyle and participating in the lifestyle with each other and that participating with each other can put a strain on the friendship.
Yea perhaps the friendship thing is the most difficult obstacle of it. Not wanting to compromise that, and it can do that, as we have had many people we have played with for a long period and at some point we part ways and the friendship does not remain like the sex was the basis of the relationship, which can be different with social friends. One time we ran into my wife’s boss at a party, smaller group 10-15 people so hard not to be confronted, she is very open and gets naked quick and will let anyone have her, but she was hesitant but eventually she did get naked and before long he was fucking her, she said the talk was awkward and very natural but she still fucked him but after she said it was always awkward at work, he never did or said anything but he always looked at her more, we did see him again at a couple other parties and once he even took her in a room alone, but it was weird, he was married as well but his wife didn’t swing so I guess he was out playing alone. Eventually she avoided him.

Last edited: