Do you have friends that get into mfm or cuckod ?

Loridan

Couple
Gold
Do you have friends you know or suspect are into cuckold, mfm or swinging and that know what you're into?
Anyone you know does enjoy this type fun but you're not involved with ? Is my question understandable ?
Here's our situation.
Wife and I have a guy we see for mfm fun and we love it. Done it many times with him off and on for close to 5 years. None of our friends know and we don't want them to know.
Couple of months ago wife went to a girl's only party, Tupperware style but it was lotions, lubes, underwear and sex toys. All good.
Wife had fun but said one of the wives kinda joked about extra sex.
The other night we were out at a nearby restaurant/bar. We see two couples we know, wives were at the party, all good.
We're chatting with the other couples, all I can think about is who does what with who ?
I have absolutely no idea if these couples do anything for extra sex fun.
...question is... do you know others that are into cuckold, mfm, swapping or anything and they know what you're into but you've never been involved with ?
Kinda like 2 guys having coffee talking about golf but they've never golfed together.

Somos una pareja swinger bisexual los dos de Cuba que para poder vivir en una sociedad tan retrógrada como la cubana con los años nos fuimos creando un buen grupo de personas en pareja solteros chicas trans todos bisexuales también para tener relaciones entre nosotros y seguir viviendo con discreción en sociedad

When me and my exwife were together, she regularly had sex with some of the husbands of her friends without the wives knowing. This lead to some very highly, sexually charged BBQs. She had the green light from me so if she got the chance at one of the get together gigs she would dissappear for quite a while, and so would her target, and she would come back to me all flushed and smelling of fresh cum. The guy would then come over talking to us as if I didn't know what was going on, which again was a turn on.
We once hosted a BBQ for a friend's birthday and 3 of her FBs were invited and none of them knew she was having sex with the others. She was kept quite busy that day.
Then I got with my GF and she was more upfront with the sex with my friends so most of them knew we were into swinging and exhibitionism. As for my present wife, well she is into more one on one so there is only my cousin and one other friend that knows we are into cuckolding. She mainly has sex with work colleagues and meets off another site she is on
Here is my exwife, exgf and my wife.
The photo of my exwife was taken on our wedding day by my best man, but that's another story to share

Attachments

• Picture 065 (1).jpg
    Picture 065 (1).jpg
    66 KB · Views: 186
  • 20230524_194229.jpg
    20230524_194229.jpg
    223.6 KB · Views: 178
  • File 01186.jpg
    File 01186.jpg
    409 KB · Views: 181
Do you have friends you know or suspect are into cuckold, mfm or swinging and that know what you're into?
Anyone you know does enjoy this type fun but you're not involved with ? Is my question understandable ?
Here's our situation.
Wife and I have a guy we see for mfm fun and we love it. Done it many times with him off and on for close to 5 years. None of our friends know and we don't want them to know.
Couple of months ago wife went to a girl's only party, Tupperware style but it was lotions, lubes, underwear and sex toys. All good.
The other night we were out at a nearby restaurant/bar. We see two couples we know, wives were at the party, all good.
We're chatting with the other couples, all I can think about is who does what with who ?
...question is... do you know others that are into cuckold, mfm, swapping or anything and they know what you're into but you've never been involved with ?
Kinda like 2 guys having coffee talking about golf but they've never golfed together.
we've debated bringing friends into the conversation. actually, she's debated talking to her bff about it over drinks a couple of times. I've actually told her it's okay, but she knows once the cat is out of the bag ... well, it's difficult to put back in. other than that, her former roommate knows. when we told her (she was still married then) she looked at her husband and shouted, "I knew it! You guys are a pair of horndogs!" She said they had tried it but it wasn't for them. Not sure if it was related or not, but a few months later she and her husband separated. No interest in keeping up with her though, she kinda spiraled.

I know several of my girlfriends from college do. Their marriages were in an avalanche for different reasons, after tons of counseling they decided to try various forms of swinging. Each couple has their own thing. All have reached out to me about if we'd be interested...

Our friends circle is always changing.
There's all kinda of people out there.
Most of the couples we enjoy time with are our age-ish. Good looking. Classy. Good manners. Can carry on a conversation about most anything.
Yes there's exceptions. But I can only think about/fantasize about the good looking people, lol.

Reactions: Ozzij
I think I've posted this before. My wife has a childhood friend that runs around on her husband - basically in plain sight, so they are always having relationship problems. In a attempt to clue her friend into how much fun life could be if her & her husband were on the "same page" about extra curricular fun, my wife told her that I enjoy her having sex with other men for fun, that I mostly just watch, or take video/photos. Her firend didn't believe her until she showed her videos that I had taken...lol. She has told another female family member, so I guess they think I'm the cuck husband.

We’ve never taken the plunge but do know two couples. Not taking the time to look up the terminology but the first we thought were just swingers. In a way they were but she appreciated watching him fuck other women. Simply a reverse cuckold or what? Still stay in touch ever so often but we’ve started our fantasy life after we started drifting a little.

The second is a couple we hung out with last night. Long time co-worker of my wife. Met the serious boyfriend last night for the first time. Again insert proper terminology. She has one long term black male partner. He watches but it sounds like the majority of the sex she has with the other guy is just her and him without the boyfriend present. And oh yes they know our fantasy. Almost all of the conversation surrounded stories and thoughts while we were out. I had the amazing experience of watching my wife kiss with another woman for the second time since being together and some touching for the first time.

I’ll add this. I admit I had a bit of a preconception of him in the lead up to hanging out. I was wrong and he put a normal every day face to a cuckold. Admitted as much to him and he laughed it off and said it was all good. It was a very different experience than internet speak. We’re getting together again today.

It was a very different experience than internet speak.
Really? I agree 100%...internet posts...a few seem real...most are obviously fiction.
I've posted how we roll....I've read MAYBE 15 other posts that are similar to how we enjoy sexy fun.
Yes everyone is different. Hell yes I understand how damn hot it is watching your wife getting it on with another guy. We do this semi regularly with a guy we know, done it many many times with him. One other guy 3 times, didn't work out, different guy out of town once, didn't go well.
We've never done it with a black guy but I bet is some good fun with the right black guy.
Most of the posts on here are from a husband that supposedly never has sex with his wife, is "caged" most if the time. WTF is all that about ??? Shit..why stay??
None of our friends know we do this, if any of our friends are into any "weird?" sex fun we don't know about it...but you just never know.

Last edited:
Really? I agree 100%...internet posts...a few seem real...most are obviously fiction.
I've posted how we roll....I've read MAYBE 15 other posts that are similar to how we enjoy sexy fun.
Yes everyone is different. Hell yes I understand how damn hot it is watching your wife getting it on with another guy. We do this semi regularly with a guy we know, done it many many times with him. One other guy 3 times, didn't work out, different guy out of town once, didn't go well.
We've never done it with a black guy but I bet is some good fun with the right black guy.
Most of the posts on here are from a husband that supposedly never has sex with his wife, is "caged" most if the time. WTF is all that about ??? Shit..why stay??
None of our friends know we do this, if any of our friends are into any "weird?" sex fun we don't know about it...but you just never know.
I agree. I harbor no ill will towards dreamers or people that get off to it though. Like I mentioned I just had a rather foolish notion of what a cuckold and a couple that participated was like and I was wrong. I agree the common theme I’ve seen is men being attracted to the lifestyle due to size and performance limitations. We had a skinny dipping pool day with the couple yesterday. First time I’ve seen another naked woman up close and personal in a very very long time. And by no stretch is he small. As a matter of fact he’s well above average yet he likes to watch a black man fuck his girlfriend. He gets off to it but the bigger part according to him is seeing her happy.

We came pretty close to intermingling sexually yesterday but didn’t. It’s weird as after they left we couldn’t stop talking about how much we enjoyed ourselves. It wasn’t long after they left I took a couple pictures of my wife and a video of her playing with herself and sent them to him telling him I wanted him to fuck her. I could have said it to his face a half hour before and just couldn’t even though we were all naked together. I’m guessing it’s not that crazy and maybe just steps in that direction.

Just recently found out a friend and his girlfriend regularly share her with another friend, they don’t realise how many other friends know about it, she recently grabbed my nipple so I did it back to her (am usually the quiet 1 so the think) so I grabbed her nipple back and she was embarrassed but confessed it turned her on so at the next party am going to flirt with her n see where it goes, will update

Interesting question, we try to keep our lifestyle private but we have had times when conversation with friends turned into more, the more interesting question is what do you do when you run into a neighbor or casual friend or co worker at a swing party or swing club! That always seems to be awkward in the beginning but everytime it has turned into a lasting relationship with them.

Interesting question, we try to keep our lifestyle private but we have had times when conversation with friends turned into more, the more interesting question is what do you do when you run into a neighbor or casual friend or co worker at a swing party or swing club! That always seems to be awkward in the beginning but everytime it has turned into a lasting relationship with them
Can see why awkward at first but everyone realizes you're here for similar reasons and relaxes

Actually one of my best friends knows id love to watch my wife fuck a BBC or another man in general. Funny you mentioned golf because often that is when we talk about it lol

Here's our situation.
Had a friend years ago that was into sharing. We met in the same job but have lost contact since we both left for other employment. He wanted a mfm with his wife but she was reluctant. I finally admitted to having an mfm and we talked about it on a couple of occasions. Mainly him asking questions about how it happened, how I felt etc. Got to admit they were pretty hot conversations. I dont know if he actually ever got his wish. He said she liked the idea but was reluctant to go through with it stating it might harm their marriage. I did offer to be his 3rd as his wife was quite attractive but it didnt happen.