Do you prefer a boyfriend or just sex debate

Discussion in 'General Talk - HotWife Lifestyle' started by Phillip Mann, Jul 21, 2016.

1. Phillip Mann

Phillip Mann Member

I was wondering who was looking for sex and who wanted to have an actual bf for a new kind of relationship with the cuckold and the likes and dislikes for each category.

2. b28282014

b28282014 Guest

what do you mean, your wife having a boyfriend on the side? Where there is more than just sex? I actually like the idea. My wife has had sex with about 8 guys over the past couple of years, but only a couple of repeats. I think a bf would work better for her. I know it sounds strange.

Phillip Mann likes this.
  3. Phillip Mann

Phillip Mann Member

Yeah, I meant like a bf as someone she dates and goes out with in addition to just sex.

4. RobinAdams

RobinAdams Guest

I think a bf being regular and more comfortable is probably way better. New people bring new issues. Or the more she is comfortable the more she'll let go. I think bf would work better

5. AbbyandCraig

AbbyandCraig Member

My wife sees two guys regularly. The comfort level for her being the main reason for that. No actual dates though. One of our rules in the very beginning was no real dates, just sex. This has worked out rather well so far.

Luvstowatch likes this.
  6. Mywifeforyou

Mywifeforyou Member

Personally I enjoy both categories.
    Nothing like having a longer term bull for me. But also the thrill of a one night stand is attractive. Makes me feel slutty when a bull I don't know well pumps and dumps.