Do you prefer a boyfriend or just sex debate

B

b28282014

I was wondering who was looking for sex and who wanted to have an actual bf for a new kind of relationship with the cuckold and the likes and dislikes for each category.
what do you mean, your wife having a boyfriend on the side? Where there is more than just sex? I actually like the idea. My wife has had sex with about 8 guys over the past couple of years, but only a couple of repeats. I think a bf would work better for her. I know it sounds strange.

R

RobinAdams

I think a bf being regular and more comfortable is probably way better. New people bring new issues. Or the more she is comfortable the more she'll let go. I think bf would work better

AbbyandCraig

Aug 13, 2016
Colorado
My wife sees two guys regularly. The comfort level for her being the main reason for that. No actual dates though. One of our rules in the very beginning was no real dates, just sex. This has worked out rather well so far.

Mywifeforyou

Jun 26, 2016
Chicago Illinois
Personally I enjoy both categories.
Nothing like having a longer term bull for me. But also the thrill of a one night stand is attractive. Makes me feel slutty when a bull I don't know well pumps and dumps.