Do you prefer a boyfriend or just sex debate

Dec 26, 2015
Charleston SC
I was wondering who was looking for sex and who wanted to have an actual bf for a new kind of relationship with the cuckold and the likes and dislikes for each category.

I was wondering who was looking for sex and who wanted to have an actual bf for a new kind of relationship with the cuckold and the likes and dislikes for each category.
what do you mean, your wife having a boyfriend on the side? Where there is more than just sex? I actually like the idea. My wife has had sex with about 8 guys over the past couple of years, but only a couple of repeats. I think a bf would work better for her. I know it sounds strange.

I think a bf being regular and more comfortable is probably way better. New people bring new issues. Or the more she is comfortable the more she'll let go. I think bf would work better

Reactions: SissyBiCuck84
Personally I enjoy both categories.
Nothing like having a longer term bull for me. But also the thrill of a one night stand is attractive. Makes me feel slutty when a bull I don't know well pumps and dumps.

I think the best is a relationship among all 3 parties involved on a physical and emotional level. Almost like a 3 way marriage.

Reactions: SmallHubbyTexas