Do you still fuck your husband?

Awww really?
Well no great loss, when his idea of sex is a few minutes rubbing my clit and then climb on for a couple of minutes of thrusting, that’s him done.

Compare that to visits I get most Wednesday afternoons, from my favourite lover. Usually a good couple of hours of intense play, that l’d describe more as lovemaking than just sex, a fantastic emotional connection as well as the physical act of sex. Even when we are in a rush we spend at least an hour enjoying each other. He expertly uses his fingers, tongue and cock to make me cum several times. I have never ever cum during sex with my husband, the only way he can make me cum is using his fingers on my clit. Also unlike my husband he doesn’t stop when he cums, he carries on giving me pleasure until he is ready to start again. We sometimes even manage 3 good long lovemaking sessions in an afternoon.

which would you choose if you were me?

Well no great loss, when his idea of sex is a few minutes rubbing my clit and then climb on for a couple of minutes of thrusting, that’s him done.

Compare that to visits I get most Wednesday afternoons, from my favourite lover. Usually a good couple of hours of intense play, that l’d describe more as lovemaking than just sex, a fantastic emotional connection as well as the physical act of sex. Even when we are in a rush we spend at least an hour enjoying each other. He expertly uses his fingers, tongue and cock to make me cum several times. I have never ever cum during sex with my husband, the only way he can make me cum is using his fingers on my clit. Also unlike my husband he doesn’t stop when he cums, he carries on giving me pleasure until he is ready to start again. We sometimes even manage 3 good long lovemaking sessions in an afternoon.

I get that your lover is a much better lover. Does it make your happy thinking he's (your husband) given up on having sex with you? Is that part of your satisfaction? What keeps your husband interested in going along? Does he have any kind of sex life? I always wonder how this works? I don't know anyone that doesn't want some kind of sex or sexual attention in some form? It just seems like the same old denial would get predictably routine and lose its potency and interest.

I'm not saying that you and your husband's arrangement is wrong. You two decided to do it. Do you think your husband will break down and want out of the situation?

I get that your lover is a much better lover. Does it make your happy thinking he's (your husband) given up on having sex with you? Is that part of your satisfaction? What keeps your husband interested in going along? Does he have any kind of sex life? I always wonder how this works? I don't know anyone that doesn't want some kind of sex or sexual attention in some form? It just seems like the same old denial would get predictably routine and lose its potency and interest.

I'm not saying that you and your husband's arrangement is wrong. You two decided to do it. Do you think your husband will break down and want out of the situation?
l‘m not denying him anything, I’m just not interested in sex with him any more. Our relationship is good in other ways, we have been married nearly 30 years so I expect he is just no longer interested.

In my case I have to say that I'm never inside. So the last time I had sex was about 5 years ago. I mentioned that last weekend. The answer was to be expected. I am the family baby and also Never Inside. I was disappointed and sent to my room. After a few hours I was called and told the following. One or two times a month you could make an exception and I should sign that I agree, which I did immediately. I was told that as a quick squirt and C3 cuckold and as a family baby, I have no right to real sex. My upbringing would be expanded. From now on I would be a sissy baby and get a female orgasm. In the evening I put on my sissy dress, nylon tights and high heels. Mommy put my makeup on and I was very excited. When I came into the living room, a friend of your bull was present. I should sit down with him and he was happy that I am a sissy baby. He put his arm around me and said that we are about to have a lot of fun. Later he said I should go to the sofa and kneel down on the sofa, then he pulled my tights down with a jerk and removed my pampers. I noticed that he smeared something on my anus (it will probably have been a lubricant or something). Then there was nothing for a moment and then he came close to me. All of a sudden he put his member in my anus and immediately began to thrust very quickly and violently. Everyone thought it was great. Bravo called my mommy (wife) and daddy (your bull). Today you will be made into a sissy. Shortly afterwards I noticed that something had been injected into my intestines. I almost cried because I realized that I had just been inseminated. What a humiliation. Immediately I was put in a fresh diaper so that none of the sperm is lost. I took my things and went into my room feeling weird. I asked myself, am I a girl now or what?
You are definately a diaper sissy. I am made to wear diapers also. My micro penis is always permanently locked up. Getting sissy fucked is the only way I'm allowed to make cummies.I'm always in a dress and wearing a diapie and rubber pants. My wifes bull likes to fuck my sissy ass and one of our landscapers does me to. Sometines while the landscaper in fucking my ass his helper is sitting on the table in front of me and has his big cock in my mouth. I love getting double teamed, it makes me feel like such a cum dump of a bitch whore. I feel so humiliated,especially because I wear diapers. There is a benefit to wearing them because after I'm ass fucked I'm all stretched out and the cum inside me makes me poop uncontrollably so I must make sure I pull them on quickly and pull up my plastic diaper pants.Sometimes my wife gets mad if they smell and she sends me to my room so I don't stink up the house.

• Haha
Reactions: goodhubby

So 3 hours of sex is not just thrusting in and out ?
It includes other play .?

Ok good cause I thought it was 3 hours of just thrusting in and out only .

Thinking that would get sore after a while.

Reactions: richyrich
Apart from a few unsatisfactory attempts during lockdown it’s now been over 10 years since we had sex together. I would rub her clitoris with my penis until she took over and got herself off. If I hadn’t cum by then I would have my 2 minutes of glory in her vagina.

Very seldom does she fuck me. She has several men she enjoys instead plus a huge collection of toys that she absolutely craves. I get the opportunity to watch her a lot, which is a huge turn on. But she really just wants me around to make her feel secure and take care of her. Which is perfectly fine with me. I just want her happy!!

Reactions: owlmale
And you haven’t kicked her out and divorced her
He has a right hand and a wife that fucks other men, why would he want to divorce her?
My wife and I are only having sex because she wants me to father her first child, and we are trying to get that done as soon as we can so we can stop having sex

Reactions: Barry79
He has a right hand and a wife that fucks other men, why would he want to divorce her?
My wife and I are only having sex because she wants me to father her first child, and we are trying to get that done as soon as we can so we can stop having sex
If having a right hand is enough for you than that’s your choice. I wouldn’t tolerate my wife not having sex with me and that’s my choice, her butt would be out the door. I guess that’s the difference between a cuckold and someone who enjoys having a threesome with his wife. The cuckold stuff is definitely not for me , but again you do you.

Reactions: PolyCuck
If having a right hand is enough for you than that’s your choice. I wouldn’t tolerate my wife not having sex with me and that’s my choice, her butt would be out the door. I guess that’s the difference between a cuckold and someone who enjoys having a threesome with his wife. The cuckold stuff is definitely not for me , but again you do you.
Absolutely, it’s a cuckold benefit for me, but I couldn’t imagine many men would want to have masturbation become there only sexual relief and love there wife more because of it