Do you still fuck your husband?

Pampersben

Couple
In my case I have to say that I'm never inside. So the last time I had sex was about 5 years ago. I mentioned that last weekend. The answer was to be expected. I am the family baby and also Never Inside. I was disappointed and sent to my room. After a few hours I was called and told the following. One or two times a month you could make an exception and I should sign that I agree, which I did immediately. I was told that as a quick squirt and C3 cuckold and as a family baby, I have no right to real sex. My upbringing would be expanded. From now on I would be a sissy baby and get a female orgasm. In the evening I put on my sissy dress, nylon tights and high heels. Mommy put my makeup on and I was very excited. When I came into the living room, a friend of your bull was present. I should sit down with him and he was happy that I am a sissy baby. He put his arm around me and said that we are about to have a lot of fun. Later he said I should go to the sofa and kneel down on the sofa, then he pulled my tights down with a jerk and removed my pampers. I noticed that he smeared something on my anus (it will probably have been a lubricant or something). Then there was nothing for a moment and then he came close to me. All of a sudden he put his member in my anus and immediately began to thrust very quickly and violently. Everyone thought it was great. Bravo called my mommy (wife) and daddy (your bull). Today you will be made into a sissy. Shortly afterwards I noticed that something had been injected into my intestines. I almost cried because I realized that I had just been inseminated. What a humiliation. Immediately I was put in a fresh diaper so that none of the sperm is lost. I took my things and went into my room feeling weird. I asked myself, am I a girl now or what?

Last time hubby was inside of me without a condom on was November 2012. And since, you coul dcount the number of times annually on one hand and have a finger or two left over.

My Boss/Lover gets me totally unprotected and without my diaophragm (now, we used it for a few years but have since stopped entirely) as we are hoping I will become pregnant by him.

I am also considering expanding my sexlife beyond my Boss/Lover as COVID pretty much put an end to that......if I do, it will be with Lovers that are comfortable with no condoms/diaphragm used and a pregnancy is the result. Would REALLY like tha tto happen with guys where the baby would obviously NOT be my husbands....Black, Mexican, etc.

J (the wife)