Do you still fuck your husband?

Last time hubby was inside of me without a condom on was November 2012. And since, you coul dcount the number of times annually on one hand and have a finger or two left over.

My Boss/Lover gets me totally unprotected and without my diaophragm (now, we used it for a few years but have since stopped entirely) as we are hoping I will become pregnant by him.

I am also considering expanding my sexlife beyond my Boss/Lover as COVID pretty much put an end to that......if I do, it will be with Lovers that are comfortable with no condoms/diaphragm used and a pregnancy is the result. Would REALLY like tha tto happen with guys where the baby would obviously NOT be my husbands....Black, Mexican, etc.

J (the wife)
We used to have that desire too, but unfortunately it didn’t work out.
A real cuckold has a full and happy sex life if he can only clean his wife’s pussy after other men. The cuckold gets more and more in love with his wife the more men fuck her. I am very happy if my wife has many lovers and is happy with the way her bulls fuck her. It's good to be a beta, pussy cleaner! :love:

30092409.jpg30092491.jpg32674403.jpg35834403.jpg42433471.jpg

hubby and I entered into a cuckold relationship within the last year and since that first night, IF (and that’s a big IF) hubby is permitted to enter me, he can only do so AFTER (sloppy seconds) our Bull has had me.
I prefer to maintain him in a pussy-free status as it’s keeps him more focused on me, my needs and that our our Bull.
We are now making arrangements for our second Bull, with out first Bull’s blessings and encouragement. We’ll see how this goes.

In October I will have been pussyfree for 10 years and I still love it. We used to have a lot of sex, but it didn't involve my penis. For the last six months we haven't had any sex as she now has a boyfriend to take care of her needs. I'm totally fine as she has really ramped up the SPH and teasing about being locked in chastity full time while she is having amazing sex with her boyfriend.

Reactions: mirella.hango
Well got him so horny that his rode gets so hard that by just you touching it ……..his juices start to drip out. Cheers

I ended up letting my husband fuck me but im now thinking of making it the last time for him and making him pussy free. last time was 5 months ago longest it had been befor was 7 months. should I cut him off or not?
no you should tease him and let him beg to lick your pussy and yes you should keep giving him some pussy -- maybe let him fuck you when you return with a pussy full of cum.

Until last year, my husband fucked me regularly and he did it very well, last year he asked me to treat him more like a cuckold, not as an stag, and from last month I told him that he could fuck any woman but my pussy he can only touch with his tongue after being fucked by others. I miss his big cock but it excites me the fact that I don't let him fuck me anymore, he's crazy about my pussy but I don't cry for him, I have enough girlfriends who like his cock.
You have expanded your horizons. Cheers

Mirella…….is it fair to say ……that men should more than one and woman be with one male and several women? If one looks back in time ………..what do you think?

I ended up letting my husband fuck me but im now thinking of making it the last time for him and making him pussy free. last time was 5 months ago longest it had been befor was 7 months. should I cut him off or not?
I find it best to keep hubs on the edge of never knowing when he MIGHT get some of my girly bits. Where he cleans me regularly, In the last 6 months, he has only entered me a handful of times and only right after I’ve been with my Bull. I like to see the look on his face as he suddenly feels my Bulls cum surround his penis…. how much cum my Bull has left inside of me. It seems to excite him a great deal.
But I do agree that keeping him in the dark, as to when he MIGHT get some, definitely keeps him both obedient and excited.

Today is day 20 of denial. Since her first lover and our first day on our cuckold journey I have been denied. Before cuckolding, I never had to wait more than a day unless she was having that time of month. Since then, if I get to fuck once in a week, 7 days, she thinks she's spoiling me. For decades the range is between 14 - 50 days with a record of 112. As long as I can witness her fucking and or having an orgasm any other way every day or at least every other day, I do not consider it denial. It's just the way it is and makes it better for both of us.

I find it best to keep hubs on the edge of never knowing when he MIGHT get some of my girly bits. Where he cleans me regularly, In the last 6 months, he has only entered me a handful of times and only right after I’ve been with my Bull. I like to see the look on his face as he suddenly feels my Bulls cum surround his penis…. how much cum my Bull has left inside of me. It seems to excite him a great deal.
But I do agree that keeping him in the dark, as to when he MIGHT get some, definitely keeps him both obedient and excited.
Just completing my first month pussy free. It`s hard but getting easier to except a more beta role in are marriage.

It's rare for me to get to fuck her more than once every couple weeks. The record denial is 112 days and the average is in the 40's. On day 30 today. It's not that big of a deal because I can't satisfy her and haven't given her a complete orgasm in decades. She says she only fucks my little dick because it makes her pussy hungrier and the next time her lover fucks her she has the best orgasms. So obviously it is even more humiliating than it is satisfying to me when she lets me fuck her and I fail so miserably. I usually regret even trying. She keeps my balls drained in many other ways and enjoys seeing my denied little dick ejaculate for her, because of her, in front of her so it all works out.