Do you still fuck your husband?

Hub showed me this thread and asked that I comment. Well, since I get plenty of attention and what I demand, he really is just my sympathy cuck now, and let him just masturbate his life away! Yesterday I took him out where I like to go hiking as to show him where I enjoy having rough and raw sex, and that alone got him aroused. As I talked as I walked I showed him my favorite spots and what had transpired during my last "expedition"and even showed him where I had gotten my panties ripped off(as I so enjoy being done to me) and gave him full details! He was so aroused that I actually let him pull down his shorts and watched him wildly stoke his cock as I teased and showed him what the others enjoy doing to me. Well, needless to say it got him so turned on he shot his sperm all over his shorts and his legs,lol, and made him clean himself up as I quickly turned and started walking away. Poor thing! ;) :devilish:
BTW he inserted this photo from yesterday and said my ass still makes him hard and wanted to do what the others get to do. I said "oh well "20210613_132242 (800x481).jpg

Hub showed me this thread and asked that I comment. Well, since I get plenty of attention and what I demand, he really is just my sympathy cuck now, and let him just masturbate his life away! Yesterday I took him out where I like to go hiking as to show him where I enjoy having rough and raw sex, and that alone got him aroused. As I talked as I walked I showed him my favorite spots and what had transpired during my last "expedition"and even showed him where I had gotten my panties ripped off(as I so enjoy being done to me) and gave him full details! He was so aroused that I actually let him pull down his shorts and watched him wildly stoke his cock as I teased and showed him what the others enjoy doing to me. Well, needless to say it got him so turned on he shot his sperm all over his shorts and his legs,lol, and made him clean himself up as I quickly turned and started walking away. Poor thing! ;) :devilish:
BTW he inserted this photo from yesterday and said my ass still makes him hard and wanted to do what the others get to do. I said "oh well "View attachment 794487
That is a sexy Ass

• Love
Reactions: JoeyP
I ended up letting my husband fuck me but im now thinking of making it the last time for him and making him pussy free. last time was 5 months ago longest it had been befor was 7 months. should I cut him off or not?
Instead of measuring by months, why not use new cocks? That way when you finally let him he can't help thinking exactly how many enjoyed you fully since his last time, and that it won't happen again until there are so many more. He might even start to be anxious that you aren't finding new ones fast enough.