Do you still fuck your wife?

My wife at 62 years old, still a hottie. She was abused sexually from the age of 11 to 16 by her father. She refused to go get therapy, because: "there is nothing wrong with not wanting sex" according to her. There is no passion, no desire, and the only intimacy is hugging and kissing. She was no human sex drive, not low, none. This is her picture at 62. Drives me crazy.
A Bull, a true Bull with experience and skill, can actually can do more than a therapist. As a Bull manifests in physical reality the lessons and expansions of her dealing with her past. I've met many wives like her. Your body and dick will never be the key to open her up. Find a very fit big cocked stud and watch miracles happen

A Bull, a true Bull with experience and skill, can actually can do more than a therapist. As a Bull manifests in physical reality the lessons and expansions of her dealing with her past. I've met many wives like her. Your body and dick will never be the key to open her up. Find a very fit big cocked stud and watch miracles happen
I guess you missed the part that an abusive over powering man is the problem you think you can fix with an abusive over powering man.

Reactions: SNJ_Dom
We go through stages. Sometimes we won't fuck for a couple of months. Then there might be a week or two when we fuck a few times. It's mostly up to me to bring it up but she rarely says no when I do.
Alot of the time I just don't feel like fucking her to be honest. I'm not sure why. I get more turned on thinking about hopefully another guy fucking her one day.
Sex is great when we do it.

I'm now married for more than20 years wit a Japanese woman. She is faithful and not interested in sex at all. Won't talk about it anymore. But still we have sex around 2 to3 times a week. I belive she is just doing it as a favour to please me. Usually she lies on her belly and I fuck her from behind. She calls it cold Sushi (apparently a Japabese sex style- she is Japanese- and she tells me all her friends do cold sushi) Most of the times she ask me to use a lubricant. Sometimes she lets me lick her! In some cases she gives me a hand job or gives me a blow job.
So that's why I'm here dreaming of her being a hotwife and cuckolding me...
Well that is better then if she was a "Tuna" ! Japanese word for it is if my memory serves me well is MAGODO and it means tuna. How ever what it really describes is a woman that just lays on her back during sex

Reactions: petco