Do you still fuck your wife?

My husband doesn't penetrate me at all and hasnt for several years, we do love to kiss and cuddle, during those if i get hot he will orally pleasure me I never under any circumstances touch his penis
Good girl as it should be keep him in his Place at all times

Reactions: DonD
till just recent I was still fucking my wife although not as much as I used to. the change came when she started bringing her lovers home to fuck. I would clean her as usual but she then also made me clean their cocks and finally I was sucking their cocks. Before when I would clean her she would sometimes let me fuck her or at least cum on her boobs and then licking it up. now when I am done cleaning I am to go into the bathroom and jack off into the toilet. she says she should never have to touch or feel my cum
she now refers to me as a beta male(she won;t call me a man}. she says I am a good cocksucker and she has more plans for me sexually. not sure what that means. but answering the question I don't get to fuck her anymore

till just recent I was still fucking my wife although not as much as I used to. the change came when she started bringing her lovers home to fuck. I would clean her as usual but she then also made me clean their cocks and finally I was sucking their cocks. Before when I would clean her she would sometimes let me fuck her or at least cum on her boobs and then licking it up. now when I am done cleaning I am to go into the bathroom and jack off into the toilet. she says she should never have to touch or feel my cum
she now refers to me as a beta male(she won;t call me a man}. she says I am a good cocksucker and she has more plans for me sexually. not sure what that means. but answering the question I don't get to fuck her anymore
Next she is going to fuck you with a strap on.. and after her bull will fucking your tight little ass

I'm now married for more than20 years wit a Japanese woman. She is faithful and not interested in sex at all. Won't talk about it anymore. But still we have sex around 2 to3 times a week. I belive she is just doing it as a favour to please me. Usually she lies on her belly and I fuck her from behind. She calls it cold Sushi (apparently a Japabese sex style- she is Japanese- and she tells me all her friends do cold sushi) Most of the times she ask me to use a lubricant. Sometimes she lets me lick her! In some cases she gives me a hand job or gives me a blow job.
So that's why I'm here dreaming of her being a hotwife and cuckolding me...
My wife at 62 years old, still a hottie. She was abused sexually from the age of 11 to 16 by her father. She refused to go get therapy, because: "there is nothing wrong with not wanting sex" according to her. There is no passion, no desire, and the only intimacy is hugging and kissing. She was no human sex drive, not low, none.

My wife at 62 years old, still a hottie. She was abused sexually from the age of 11 to 16 by her father. She refused to go get therapy, because: "there is nothing wrong with not wanting sex" according to her. There is no passion, no desire, and the only intimacy is hugging and kissing. She was no human sex drive, not low, none. This is her picture at 62. Drives me crazy.

Attachments

• nifty.png
    nifty.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 26
My wife at 62 years old, still a hottie. She was abused sexually from the age of 11 to 16 by her father. She refused to go get therapy, because: "there is nothing wrong with not wanting sex" according to her. There is no passion, no desire, and the only intimacy is hugging and kissing. She was no human sex drive, not low, none. This is her picture at 62. Drives me crazy.
She is beautiful