Do you still fuck your wife?

I'm now married for more than20 years wit a Japanese woman. She is faithful and not interested in sex at all. Won't talk about it anymore. But still we have sex around 2 to3 times a week. I belive she is just doing it as a favour to please me. Usually she lies on her belly and I fuck her from behind. She calls it cold Sushi (apparently a Japabese sex style- she is Japanese- and she tells me all her friends do cold sushi) Most of the times she ask me to use a lubricant. Sometimes she lets me lick her! In some cases she gives me a hand job or gives me a blow job.
So that's why I'm here dreaming of her being a hotwife and cuckolding me...
She asked me to fuck her last night. She was desperate for anything inside her and I tried but got soft as soon as she bent over and I tried to stick my little thing in her. She got super upset and is planning to have a bull come over this afternoon

Our friend was with us last Friday night, lots of good sex like usual.
Wife and I had sex three times yesterday(Saturday), once in the morning, again befor lunch, again befor dinner then I fucked her twice that night in bed.
This morning(Sunday) we did it around 6am, went back to sleep, I did her over the back of the couch before we went to farmers market.
Yes I still fuck my wife....but we're not a cuckold couple.

We don't have sex anymore. Today we are celebrating 15 years of Pussy Free & Castity today.
My wife is a hotwife for 4years now. We still fuck .but a day ir twi before her hotwife fuck date ..we dont have any k8nd of sex or any interaction..which is usually weekends then when she cums home i get ti reclaim her sonetimes that day if her pussybis nit to sore..But pussy free for years why even be together

Go on
I'm now married for more than20 years wit a Japanese woman. She is faithful and not interested in sex at all. Won't talk about it anymore. But still we have sex around 2 to3 times a week. I belive she is just doing it as a favour to please me. Usually she lies on her belly and I fuck her from behind. She calls it cold Sushi (apparently a Japabese sex style- she is Japanese- and she tells me all her friends do cold sushi) Most of the times she ask me to use a lubricant. Sometimes she lets me lick her! In some cases she gives me a hand job or gives me a blow job.
Go on internet pull up slut wife subliminal message it works play threw Bluetooth speaker from phone silent version your sex life will change

Some women use sex as a way to get married. They are up for it before the wedding.

The guy thinks “Awesome - I get married and I get sex all the time. It is built into the deal - I don’t have to work so hard to get laid anymore”

Meanwhile, once the wife has the ring on her finger she thinks she is done. No more sex - I landed a husband, the job is complete, why would I ever need to do that again?

If guys knew marriage meant the sex stops, I’m not sure we would see many weddings.

When I talk to guys thinking of getting engaged, I will often say….”If you don’t like sex or watching sports, marriage might be the right move for you…”
Old joke
How do you get a Jewish girl to stop screwing? --- marry her.

Reactions: Mort
Been married 25 years now. My wife doesn’t let me have sex with her, it’s been over 2 years. She says I simply do not satisfy her. She does want me to give her
oral several times a week, but doesn’t reciprocate. She gives me a hj once ever 3 months or so.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wannabecuck895
Reading this, at least I'm not alone. My wife suffered some health issues after our 2nd son was born, sex became painful for her so we stopped. Tried on a weekend away at start of March this year...passed first base as she said but was still uncomfortable for her so stopped a short time after penetration. Hopefully it'll not be another 5yrs before she's open to trying again.
Before the kids we were adventurous, hoping that returns as she shows no interest at all at the moment.
Sounds like a medical issue that must be examined. No reason to quit sex if it's still possible.

If you wife has no interest in sex then forget it. But if she has a high interest in sex and no interest in you, then those are the ingredients that make your dreams possible

Reactions: owlmale
Reading this, at least I'm not alone. My wife suffered some health issues after our 2nd son was born, sex became painful for her so we stopped. Tried on a weekend away at start of March this year...passed first base as she said but was still uncomfortable for her so stopped a short time after penetration. Hopefully it'll not be another 5yrs before she's open to trying again.
Before the kids we were adventurous, hoping that returns as she shows no interest at all at the moment.
My wife found sex with me painful and couldn't take me all of the way. She saw a physical therapist for pelvic floor exercises. Now she can take my full 8 inches.

Last edited:
Sounds like a medical issue that must be examined. No reason to quit sex if it's still possible.
Yep needs investigating but whenever I raise it, she just tells me she's had enough of Dr's and hospitals after the hassles of her hysterectomy a couple of years ago. Tells me it's just one of those things and that all of her friends around the same age have lost their sex drive too, so it's just something that happens.

When we tried a few months ago, full penetrative was painful for her. She's not shown interest since...and that was the first time in 5yrs

Reactions: btweets
My wife found sex with me painful and couldn't take me all of the way. She saw a physical therapist for pelvic floor exercises. Now she can take my full 8 inches.
I think that will help my wife too. But how do I suggest it? I've tried previously but told it's just one of those things and to not pressure her.