Do You think that alcohol makes easier wife open to other man ?

I wonder what is Your opinion ?
I think - YES :)
Oh yes it does. My wife is a little standoff ish when we go to a club or bar when guys hit on her. But get a few mixed drinks in her, and she'll be flaunting her ass and pussy. Dancing with random guys and letting them put their hands up her dress or skirt. By the end of the night she is ready to get pounded.

Last edited:
I work part-time in a club and I see how women loosen up as they have more drinks. Especially ones who are new to the scene. They might be a bit uptight at first but with each drink and as the night goes on they give in more readily to the guy (or woman) they are with.
mmmmm, love that...

Oh yes it does. My wife is a little standoff ish when we go to a club or bar when guys hit on her. But her a few mixed drinks in her, and she'll be flaunting her ass and pussy. Dancing with random guys and letting them put their hands up her dress or skirt. By the end of the night she is ready to get pounded.
beautiful. love seeing strangers take advantage of my wifes drunk lack of control

Based on my observation from my experience. Alcohol certainly helps and loosen things up. I know my wife tends to be more flirtatious when she has taken a few shots or drank a few cocktails.

It all depends on the wife too if they connect with the guy(s) that are flirting back. I know my wife is very selective and she wouldn't open her legs to anyone, but me. Addition, the wife may be more tolerant to the amount of alcohol she consumed, to some it may come easier while others are more difficult.

We went to Wishes an Adult club in Houston, prior to their closure.
CCC wore this zip up number. The guys loved dancing with her and that zipper got a good workout. Saw them when her zipper was all the way down, the guys hand down the front, Oh yea, she was not wearing panties.
Ahh, the memories!
20161129_115203.jpg