Do You think that alcohol makes easier wife open to other man ?

I don't like dealing with drunk people. People are generally too slow and dumb for me already. A little alcohol is okay. I definitely don't fuck a girl for the first time if she's drunk (even the slightest risk for a rape charge isn't worth it). I don't drink.

I like stoner nymphs the most. They don't get out of it and just lay there like some drunk girls. They instead get that relaxed, sexy look in their eyes, get giggly, perma-smiling, and slather everything in their charm. Also, unlike drunk girls, I can try to fuck their throats without a 100% chance of puke getting everywhere.

To the person that said cannabis negatively effects erection quality, you are wrong. Perhaps it does for people who aren't used to it (those who most "scientific" studies are done on), or those who're using it to treat anxiety (or those new to it, for which it still creates anxiety for them), or people who're out of shape. As for me however, I've used cannabis regularly since a very young age. I'm in great physical shape, and I still get it going like a sewing machine for hours-long, top-level sex at age 45. Cannabis has no negative effect on my erection quality. If my cock got any harder, it might burst (see photos).

The same racist people who tell you cannabis makes people lazy and dumb, despite the many scientists and professional athletes who use it, are the same ones lying about it in regards to its effects on sex. Cannabis has been a positive part of nearly every culture that's existed except for European cultures.

It can loosen inhibitions, but be careful if she is too drunk she might blame you the next morning for not stopping things.

If you partake , weed is also a great at getting her horny (result of course vary from person to person). Fyi. It is legal where I live.
Yes. Weed amplifies sex like you would not believe. If you can't get the real stuff where you are get Delta 8 gummies.

Sí ayuda el alcohol a relajar y qué las mujeres pierdan esa timides que tienen algunas o si son muy reservadas den rienda suelta a cosa que no se atrevían a ser sin ayuda de alcohol, en pocas palabras si ayuda a qué aflojen más las mujeres

My wife has had more guys when she's been sober than when she's been drinking but when we were young the 3somes always happened after drinking sessions. I don't know if that was because she was more relaxed or if it was just that we drank more often when we were young so it was odds on that we would have been drinking most nights. Pic is her sober saying hello to my brother

Attachments

• 2004_0228Image0008 (2).JPG
    2004_0228Image0008 (2).JPG
    777.2 KB · Views: 17
Definitely YES, 99% of the couples I met, our first time she was understand the effects of alcohol. I don't mean drunk, but less inhibited than in a normal situation.

And from my experience, sex I'm that conditions becomes wild and primitive.

Without any doubt, best sex sessions of my life. Not in my case, where I prefer to be in good shape, but definitely YES for them

Reactions: MOJO and petco