do your friends know you share

niskeyguy

Male
Jun 1, 2022
the first time I shared my wife was with my best friend. we did it for years but after a while he did tell other friends. Some just asked and others would hang out late night hoping we would share. The ones that asked I told them we were not doing it with everyone and we never wanted it to be public. After that we did only did it with Strangers or people we know but outside our group of friends. Some of the guys didn't know I knew they were fucking my wife. We preferred married guys. They didn't talk to others about it.

the first time I shared my wife was with my best friend. we did it for years but after a while he did tell other friends. Some just asked and others would hang out late night hoping we would share. The ones that asked I told them we were not doing it with everyone and we never wanted it to be public. After that we did only did it with Strangers or people we know but outside our group of friends. Some of the guys didn't know I knew they were fucking my wife. We preferred married guys. They didn't talk to others about it.
I’m married I agree

We only do it with one guy and it's become a pretty regular thing over about 4 years.
He's a really cool guy and we're very confident he hasn't told anyone.
My wife has told one of her close work friends but other than that no one knows.
Most always he comes to our home, he sometimes leaves after a couple of hours...about 10:30 but there's been times were at it till 4 am.
We leave the lights and TV on downstairs while we're upstairs in our bedroom getting it on so the neighbors don't suspect.

We are a mature discreet couple from Canada and like JohnFun, we do see other men at my husband's encouragement. The men are all friends, straight, discreet, clean and long term only. No pick-ups. Over time we have a group of men in our inner circle who respect our discretion and play well together. This is working for us and the intensity of small mmfmm parties goes much beyond the norm of just one on one. Abby

Our first man who we shared with was a guy who had been my best friend for my entire life, and he lived a few miles away. He was very discreet, and nobody suspected anything. My wife became aroused by our young neighbor who lived with his parents two houses down from us. He would hang out with his friends in his parent's backyard, drinking and playing cornhole. His yard offered a full, open view of our back yard and every time my wife went out back; they would wave at each other.

Jeremy began offering to do small jobs for us, wearing very loose-fitting shorts that would fall off his hips. My wife would watch him out the back window and comment on his physique and how tight and firm his ass was with his pants dropping. I kept telling her not to play with the neighbors, but she could not resist.

One afternoon, he was trimming some shrubs and came in to cool off. My wife offered him a cold beer, and they were flirting with his shorts hanging off his right hip. He never wore underwear under the shorts and wore the shorts to show off. My wife had a beer with him and said something about he better be careful, or his cock would be showing if his shorts dropped any lower. That afternoon, Jeremy fucked my wife on our kitchen table right in front of our large floor-to-ceiling picture window.

Jeremy was 22 at the time, and he bragged to all of his friends and several other guys in our neighborhood about his conquest. He also brought over a few of his friends who shared my wife.

We have always preferred married men for Kate. You are right, married men tend not to tell anyone. They have a lot to lose. Married guys are really happy just to get some pussy.

Several of our married friends have fucked Kate. Kate has also had sex with a couple of different guys we know and she promised them she would never tell me, which of course, she did. It is hot to be around guys who have fucked my wife and think that I don't know.

We have always preferred married men for Kate. You are right, married men tend not to tell anyone. They have a lot to lose. Married guys are really happy just to get some pussy.

Several of our married friends have fucked Kate. Kate has also had sex with a couple of different guys we know and she promised them she would never tell me, which of course, she did. It is hot to be around guys who have fucked my wife and think that I don't know.
Agree, I would guess most of the couples we hang out with would never guess we do this. Its a whole different side of our life. I am also surprised on how good the guys who thought I didn't know kept it hidden. If she didn't tell me I doubt I would have known

Agree, I would guess most of the couples we hang out with would never guess we do this. Its a whole different side of our life. I am also surprised on how good the guys who thought I didn't know kept it hidden. If she didn't tell me I doubt I would have known

The fact that we live a 'secret' life is part of what makes it so hot. Being around people who don't know is fun. When I see some regular guy talking to Kate, I wonder what he would do if he realized how easy she is for guys to get into bed.

Of the few guys who have fucked Kate during our marriage who think I don't know, her ex-husband was the hottest. Kate has a son from her first marriage. Her ex got him every other weekend. He picked up their son on Friday afternoons while I was at work. Kate had always told me how much she liked her ex husbands big cock. I suggested that there was no reason she should have to stop enjoying his big dick just because she was married to me.

The next time her ex came to pick up their son, while they were waiting on the daycare bus to drop him off, Kate let her ex bend her over our kitchen table and give her a quick fuck from behind. The next time he picked up their son, he arrived earlier to have more time alone with Kate. They fucked in our bed. Kate's ex started fucking her every time he picked up their son. He never realized that I knew he was fucking my wife.

Being around Kate's ex at family functions was hot after he started fucking her again - behind my back.

We’ve never fucked any family members, that I know of, but I also love when my wife fucks someone without telling me beforehand or at all. The thought of her fucking men that I don’t know about is one of my major kinks. I’m not saying she has I’m just saying the idea turns me on.

Does anyone know I share her? Several of my wife’s female friends know. None of my straight friends know. My step sister knows because I’m helping her to try and get her boyfriend on board.

We’ve never fucked any family members, that I know of, but I also love when my wife fucks someone without telling me beforehand or at all. The thought of her fucking men that I don’t know about is one of my major kinks. I’m not saying she has I’m just saying the idea turns me on.

Does anyone know I share her? Several of my wife’s female friends know. None of my straight friends know. My step sister knows because I’m helping her to try and get her boyfriend on board.
there is a few people I would like to tell but I worry I wwill regret it.

Reactions: Visitor12
My late wife's best friend knew as she was a hotwife herself, of course her husband knew, and a friend who she did at a moment of indiscretion. Beyond that the more than hundred she did were strangers, we didn't even get many of their names.

I think it is hot when Kate asks me the next morning what the guy's name was who fucked her in front of me last night.