do your friends know you share

My wife Maggie started in her 30s with a friend of mine who fucked her for about 5 years thinking I didn't know, she was telling me what they were up to, then she moved on to a guy she worked for, a bachelor 15 years older than her with a very big cock that she thoroughly enjoyed, he had her on and of for almost 20 years once again he thought I didn't know, her latest boyfriend I don't meet up with very often but we stay in touch as I introduced them so he could try to seduce her without her realising that it was arranged, he has been fucking her for around six years now, as for people knowing her mother knew she was fucking the bachelor, our daughter knows she is fucking her current boyfriend, our son and daughter have always been close so if she knows he knows along with his wife, my mate from our school days knows all about her fucking others including the current boyfriend, my mate lives with his daughter and let slip about Maggie one night when he was pissed so she knows and has asked me several times what Maggie is doing now, so really everyone that matters knows and Maggie is aware they know as our daughter asked her what she was up to and she told her, I told her my mate knew about it and she said I'm not worried as he has seen her naked in the paddocks next to his smallholding, so nothing to hide now, oh by the way we are both 74 now.

My wife Maggie started in her 30s with a friend of mine who fucked her for about 5 years thinking I didn't know, she was telling me what they were up to, then she moved on to a guy she worked for, a bachelor 15 years older than her with a very big cock that she thoroughly enjoyed, he had her on and of for almost 20 years once again he thought I didn't know, her latest boyfriend I don't meet up with very often but we stay in touch as I introduced them so he could try to seduce her without her realising that it was arranged, he has been fucking her for around six years now, as for people knowing her mother knew she was fucking the bachelor, our daughter knows she is fucking her current boyfriend, our son and daughter have always been close so if she knows he knows along with his wife, my mate from our school days knows all about her fucking others including the current boyfriend, my mate lives with his daughter and let slip about Maggie one night when he was pissed so she knows and has asked me several times what Maggie is doing now, so really everyone that matters knows and Maggie is aware they know as our daughter asked her what she was up to and she told her, I told her my mate knew about it and she said I'm not worried as he has seen her naked in the paddocks next to his smallholding, so nothing to hide now, oh by the way we are both 74 now.
Thanks for the like

Great stories. Wife and I are both lower70s . We have been out of the life style for a while. Would love to see her back in to it.

Generally most of our friends and family would be totally shocked to think that we were anything other than a traditional monogamous couple.

My wife has one close female friend that she’s confided in – who as far as I know has kept it to herself.

We had a neighbour who, after one drink-fuelled party, got a blowjob from my wife – but was then terrified that his girlfriend would find out, so I’m pretty sure he didn’t tell anyone else.

My one oldest friend with whom my wife got carried away one memorable hot afternoon while I sat and watched, I don’t think would tell – although I guess it’s not impossible that he may have bragged a little.

There have been a few work colleagues and contacts when she’s been working away from home, but I don’t think any of them knew that I am aware and accepting – so I guess they thought she’s cheating on me.

Apart from that, I think it’s mostly been strangers, or near strangers.

We try to keep our lifestyle discreet and therefore prefer strangers.
The only 2 people within our closer social circle who know about it are a neighbour (who took care of my wife during the pandemic) and a friend of mine (who lives abroad, but loves fucking my wife when he's visiting).

In our younger days lots of friends did mostly because Mary fucked a lot of them. Same with some of her bosses and coworkers.

Currently only two female friends of hers know because in one case we help her and her late husband fullfil their fantasy of her fucking black men. In the other case because they go out sbd meet guys to fuck together.

Recently well starting several months ago Mary began fucking a male friend of ours, I only found out recently when I came home from work one day just after he had fucked her.

We were caught by a neighbor back in the spring. We had the windows open, and my wife began playing with a male friend of ours and they ended up in the bedroom on our bed. The blinds were still open, and the window was wide open to our front porch. Our friend was really pounding my wife, and she was extremely verbal taking his very large cock. I was naked and watching.

About an hour after the guy left, our neighbor came over and said he had come over earlier and had heard us and looked in the open window. At that point, we could not lie and admitted to the indiscretion of leaving the blinds and windows open. He was incredibly aroused at what we do and eventually asked if he could play.

the first time I shared my wife was with my best friend. we did it for years but after a while he did tell other friends. Some just asked and others would hang out late night hoping we would share. The ones that asked I told them we were not doing it with everyone and we never wanted it to be public. After that we did only did it with Strangers or people we know but outside our group of friends. Some of the guys didn't know I knew they were fucking my wife. We preferred married guys. They didn't talk to others about it.
I’ve known for 3 years and told her I love the idea of just watching or even listening at first but she still hasn’t let me in. Makes me feel like she never will but I’ll love her forever and hope she gets as comfortable as she needs to be to enjoy this and me also