do your friends know you share

Tonight, a long-time friend of ours who is married and a wonderful family man came over to help me. My hotwife got into something quite revealing when she came back downstairs to see us eyeing he up.
His wife had an operation that left her unable to have sex, and that's been two years ago. He's been with only his wife for decades. Now, he sat beside my wife and rubbed her leg getting hard not to fight the urge. He relented and ate her pussy like it was his last meal. He devoured her and enjoyed giving her all kinds of fantastic oral. She craved it as much as he did. However, being brand new to the idea that his friends are okay with casual sex among friends made his mind spin and he never unloaded or got fully erect. He felt terrible and mercifully tried several times, but later relaxed and knew he wouldn't be judged. The funny part was when he said, "I can't believe we just did this and you (pointing at me) are totally cool with me touching your wife. That's incredible, but I love it.". I am sure he'll be back soon to do it again and finish inside her. Meanwhile, he has to keep tonight completely quiet. Poor guy.

Tonight, a long-time friend of ours who is married and a wonderful family man came over to help me. My hotwife got into something quite revealing when she came back downstairs to see us eyeing he up.
His wife had an operation that left her unable to have sex, and that's been two years ago. He's been with only his wife for decades. Now, he sat beside my wife and rubbed her leg getting hard not to fight the urge. He relented and ate her pussy like it was his last meal. He devoured her and enjoyed giving her all kinds of fantastic oral. She craved it as much as he did. However, being brand new to the idea that his friends are okay with casual sex among friends made his mind spin and he never unloaded or got fully erect. He felt terrible and mercifully tried several times, but later relaxed and knew he wouldn't be judged. The funny part was when he said, "I can't believe we just did this and you (pointing at me) are totally cool with me touching your wife. That's incredible, but I love it.". I am sure he'll be back soon to do it again and finish inside her. Meanwhile, he has to keep tonight completely quiet. Poor guy.
You are a good friend.

Very hot encounter, and you have a lucky friend.

We had a similar situation a year ago, a couple we know had been having issues for a long time, and they finally split up. The separation was her decision, and she essentially kicked him out with the clothes he carried and his car. He did not have a place to go and, at 48, was left with returning to his elderly mothers to have a place to live.

The guy was always mild-mannered and a pushover. His wife treated him like he was useless, and he never stood up to her. My wife said he was a nice guy but had no self-confidence, and as she describes him, he is a wuss. My wife and I felt sorry for him, and when he was kicked out, we told him he could stay with us for a few days to get on his feet and figure out what he would do. He had a good job and would have lost it if he had gone to live with his mom.

A few days soon turned into six weeks, and other than going to work, he kept in our spare room engrossed in his computer. When he talked, he would cry and tell us how depressed he was. My wife always thinks she can "fix" people, and she was giving her best shot to fix this guy. One Saturday, my wife was sitting on our back porch talking, telling me she thought he needed to regain his confidence. She told me his wife had always put him down, and he had no self-worth. She also told me he had not had sex in years, which was probably a big reason for his depression.

My wife stands up and pulls her sundress off over her head, and tells me she will be back. I watch as she walks into the house in her panties. I just laughed and remarked she would be back in no time. She said she would try to find a woman to fuck him but decided he needed sex, and she would take care of him.

Leaking-wife.gif
My wife and I were both surprised when what was pity sex turned out to be something fantastic. Our friend in the bedroom lost his meekness and was an endowed lover who could bring my wife to multiple climaxes. He exhibited a take-charge attitude and is a totally different person.

My wife works at a bar in the next town where she meets people and sometimes she goes to a nightclub after she finishes, she as been fucked alot sometimes in the toilets sometimes round the back of the club or in cars a few lads from work have shafted her they think l don't know .....its such a thrill to hear what she's done.

Only the ones that have fucked her. And as far as I know, none of them have told their wives…… at least I hope not.

That is one of the benefits of our wives fucking married guys. Married guys don't want any problems, they are just happy to get some pussy. Kate has been fucking married guys we know for years, and we have never had any problems with any of the guys or any of their wives. A guy's wife would never suspect that anything sexual is going on when their husband comes to our house to hang out with me.

My best friend knows my wife has always had lovers but not to what degree, many years since i shared her with him in a couple of threesomes and we took him to a BDSM club where she tied and played with him, my wifes friendship with his wife prevents other things now though, his wife has commented to mine how close he is to her.

He is aware i am semi feminized wear ladies underwear and jeans etc, he is extremely jealous in a nice kinky way that my wife allocates me them so no secrets here. His wife is a prude, therefore my wife says i dont want to know what he wears or does.

He is a true crossdresser occasionally wears the full lot, though ive never seen him and wouldnt want to but in the main he dare only wear knickers/panties secretly. That wouldnt float my boat as i would only ever wear what i am allocated by my wife, self allocation does absolutely nothing for me.

As a true friend should sometimes i allow him access to our knicker drawer to select his next pair to wear... as friends do and accept occasional deliveries here of stuff he has ordered.

The only friend who ever knew about my fantasies is no longer a friend… otherwise I told my wife I would never want my friends to know if we ever got into it. I prefer that they don’t know about that part of my life. If my wife wanted to mess around with her guy friends and tell her other friends, that would be ok.

Reactions: Visitor12
Very hot encounter, and you have a lucky friend.

We had a similar situation a year ago, a couple we know had been having issues for a long time, and they finally split up. The separation was her decision, and she essentially kicked him out with the clothes he carried and his car. He did not have a place to go and, at 48, was left with returning to his elderly mothers to have a place to live.

The guy was always mild-mannered and a pushover. His wife treated him like he was useless, and he never stood up to her. My wife said he was a nice guy but had no self-confidence, and as she describes him, he is a wuss. My wife and I felt sorry for him, and when he was kicked out, we told him he could stay with us for a few days to get on his feet and figure out what he would do. He had a good job and would have lost it if he had gone to live with his mom.

A few days soon turned into six weeks, and other than going to work, he kept in our spare room engrossed in his computer. When he talked, he would cry and tell us how depressed he was. My wife always thinks she can "fix" people, and she was giving her best shot to fix this guy. One Saturday, my wife was sitting on our back porch talking, telling me she thought he needed to regain his confidence. She told me his wife had always put him down, and he had no self-worth. She also told me he had not had sex in years, which was probably a big reason for his depression.

My wife stands up and pulls her sundress off over her head, and tells me she will be back. I watch as she walks into the house in her panties. I just laughed and remarked she would be back in no time. She said she would try to find a woman to fuck him but decided he needed sex, and she would take care of him.

My wife and I were both surprised when what was pity sex turned out to be something fantastic. Our friend in the bedroom lost his meekness and was an endowed lover who could bring my wife to multiple climaxes. He exhibited a take-charge attitude and is a totally different person.
Nice wife! My hotwife feels the same way for him as she did with my best friend the first time I became aware of her desire to enjoy a threesome. He was also dealing with a crappy marriage, so she made sure he realized it wasn't his fault. That began our journey into the world of sharing her and enjoying the view of another guy probing her deep inside and dumping a hot load in her for me to use as lube in her stretched out pussy. It was an incredible experience seeing her lift herself off him while dripping his cum down his shaft after she told him how big he was and telling him it was okay for him to cum in her. Seconds later, he obeyed with a primal grunt. Since then, she's made her mission to ensure guys that they're worthy of bareback, smoothly shaved, fine vagina. She's even done pregnancy risk sex with a guy she likes, but she convinced him to get a vasectomy so he could creampie her without worry. He, too, is married! Yep, her putang must be primo to have that kind of control over a guy.

I shared my exwife with my best friend, and best man at our wedding, for a couple of years. She also was fucking the husbands of 3 of our personal friends that regularly came to our BBQs with my consent. My present wife has taken a shine to my cousin because I told her he has a big cock so she wants to "try him out" as she put it.
My exgf and me (in-between the two wives) used to regularly play strip card games with friends and with forfeits after a boozy BBQ night, now that was fun

I shared my exwife with my best friend, and best man at our wedding, for a couple of years. She also was fucking the husbands of 3 of our personal friends that regularly came to our BBQs with my consent. My present wife has taken a shine to my cousin because I told her he has a big cock so she wants to "try him out" as she put it.
My exgf and me (in-between the two wives) used to regularly play strip card games with friends and with forfeits after a boozy BBQ night, now that was fun
Lucky guy... ;)

Reactions: jusme and Visitor12
I shared my wife with a fishing mate ,he worked in the same factory as her and asked her out she told me about it and I said she should go, he fucked her the first time out thinking I didn't know but she was telling me all about it, he was fucking her over 4 years not realising I knew what he was doing, when I told him he was stunned but fucked her more often for the nex two years until his wife persuaded him to move to Ipswich and run a pub that finished that , she was already fucking another guy that I knew and that I sometimes did some work for he had a big cock that she enjoyed for almost 20 years, quite often I would be doing jobs for him while he was fucking her in his bed , he was a bachelor so no wife to get in the way of their fun, when he got to old to keep her happy I set her up with a guy I knew from Felixstowe she enjoyed him for 5/6 years until his wife found out and stamped her foot, so now she is coming up to 75 and a bit conscious of her age, maybe she will dip her toe in again she doesn't seem as driven as she was.

I shared my wife with a fishing mate ,he worked in the same factory as her and asked her out she told me about it and I said she should go, he fucked her the first time out thinking I didn't know but she was telling me all about it, he was fucking her over 4 years not realising I knew what he was doing, when I told him he was stunned but fucked her more often for the nex two years until his wife persuaded him to move to Ipswich and run a pub that finished that , she was already fucking another guy that I knew and that I sometimes did some work for he had a big cock that she enjoyed for almost 20 years, quite often I would be doing jobs for him while he was fucking her in his bed , he was a bachelor so no wife to get in the way of their fun, when he got to old to keep her happy I set her up with a guy I knew from Felixstowe she enjoyed him for 5/6 years until his wife found out and stamped her foot, so now she is coming up to 75 and a bit conscious of her age, maybe she will dip her toe in again she doesn't seem as driven as she was.
Intelligent couple, nothing wrong.....we did some crazy things...

the first time I shared my wife was with my best friend. we did it for years but after a while he did tell other friends. Some just asked and others would hang out late night hoping we would share. The ones that asked I told them we were not doing it with everyone and we never wanted it to be public. After that we did only did it with Strangers or people we know but outside our group of friends. Some of the guys didn't know I knew they were fucking my wife. We preferred married guys. They didn't talk to others about it.
Two of my friends have had my wife and know about our lifestyle- I’ve fucked two of her friends as well. 🍆😋😉

Strip Poker has always served as a great prelude to open sexual activity with my wife and friends of ours. We are not card players and know little about poker or other games. But, back in 2006, we had three young, single men who lived in a house they rented a few houses down the street from us. They all showed my wife a lot of attention, and since she was going through a mid-life crisis, she really responded to their flirting and attention.

At the time, my wife saw herself as a mom, a wife, and a nurse. She worked out hard and kept herself sexy but thought other men saw her in the roles she had played for so long and not as a sensual woman. The attention of these guys was just what she needed to boost her own self-image. She was shy and modest, so when the guys collectively talked her into playing a game of strip poker, I was surprised.

Of course, we were inexperienced at poker, and my wife quickly lost every hand. One of the "rules" imposed by the guys was that whoever had the top winning hand got to remove the piece of clothing of their choice from my wife. She was bashful and embarrassed, but she continued to play, and I loved watching other men slowly strip my wife. After the card game ended, my wife had sex with two of the guys and that was a turning point for her entry into the lifestyle.

We are a mature discreet couple from Canada and like JohnFun, we do see other men at my husband's encouragement. The men are all friends, straight, discreet, clean and long term only. No pick-ups. Over time we have a group of men in our inner circle who respect our discretion and play well together. This is working for us and the intensity of small mmfmm parties goes much beyond the norm of just one on one. Abby
Love this. A consistent group of friends would be much more exciting

Reactions: Visitor12