do your friends know you share

With my first wife who cheated even before and after we were married, all our close friends and both of our families knew. Her family knew she was cheating even before we were even married, her brother facilitating it.

My current wife and my friends and family knew before we were married saying non-traditional vows with our Best Man, my childhood neighbor, semen inside her as a symbol of our commitment to our Lifestyle. While not being in anyone's face about it we live our Lifestyle openly with my wife's paramours at various family and social functions with and without me.

Meeting in Chicago, living on Caribbean Islands, in Europe, and now in hot wet sexy interracial Miami we have never had to worry about the US small town mentality towards enjoying natures greatest gift sharing freely with like minded people we are sexually attracted to or she enjoys as conquests.

Last edited:
Strip Poker has always served as a great prelude to open sexual activity with my wife and friends of ours. We are not card players and know little about poker or other games. But, back in 2006, we had three young, single men who lived in a house they rented a few houses down the street from us. They all showed my wife a lot of attention, and since she was going through a mid-life crisis, she really responded to their flirting and attention.

At the time, my wife saw herself as a mom, a wife, and a nurse. She worked out hard and kept herself sexy but thought other men saw her in the roles she had played for so long and not as a sensual woman. The attention of these guys was just what she needed to boost her own self-image. She was shy and modest, so when the guys collectively talked her into playing a game of strip poker, I was surprised.

Of course, we were inexperienced at poker, and my wife quickly lost every hand. One of the "rules" imposed by the guys was that whoever had the top winning hand got to remove the piece of clothing of their choice from my wife. She was bashful and embarrassed, but she continued to play, and I loved watching other men slowly strip my wife. After the card game ended, my wife had sex with two of the guys and that was a turning point for her entry into the lifestyle.
Ah yes, strip poker!!!

Shots of Tequila with my future wife, her brother and his best friend, at my place in Chicago led to Truth or Dare leading to a Truth that my future wife had lusted after her brothers best friend, their next-door neighbor, since childhood.

Choosing a Dare by her brother led to strip poker and her losing to him by his socks. We didn't get to strip her but in the next Life I will have to remember that.

As the "loser", with a cut of the cards, she got to her wish to have sex with the neighbor boy while her brother and I masturbated. After that it became a regular thing with or without her brother there until after we got married and moved away.

They still see each other when both go back to their home town for reunions holidays etc. He was her choice for our Best Man at our wedding but couldn't make it. It was my childhood best friend and neighbor who got to do the symbolic deed and inseminate her befor our non-traditional wedding vows as a symbol of our commitment to our Lifestyle.

We have always preferred married men for Kate. You are right, married men tend not to tell anyone. They have a lot to lose. Married guys are really happy just to get some pussy.

Several of our married friends have fucked Kate. Kate has also had sex with a couple of different guys we know and she promised them she would never tell me, which of course, she did. It is hot to be around guys who have fucked my wife and think that I don't know.
I love what you wrote. And I'm happy to see another person likes this. My wife blows her boss at work, moslty during lunch hour, and mostly on a Friday. Then a group of them go out to a local bar after work on Fridays' And I join them sometimes. And it's really hot and exciting to be sitting next to her boss on one side of me, and my wife on the other, and I know she's had his cock in her mouth at lunch time - and swallowed.

With my first wife who cheated even before and after we were married, all our close friends and both of our families knew. Her family knew she was cheating even before we were even married, her brother facilitating it.

My current wife and my friends and family knew before we were married saying non-traditional vows with our Best Man, my childhood neighbor, semen inside her as a symbol of our commitment to our Lifestyle. While not being in anyone's face about it we live our Lifestyle openly with my wife's paramours at various family and social functions with and without me.

Meeting in Chicago, living on Caribbean Islands, in Europe, and now in hot wet sexy interracial Miami we have never had to worry about the US small town mentality towards enjoying natures greatest gift sharing freely with like minded people we are sexually attracted to or she enjoys as conquests.
My first marriage was a different story. My mother fixed me up with the woman who would become my second wife so she knew before I did how the relationship would unfold. All our friends and families knew about us and we never felt ashamed of it. When we decided to get married we had an unconventional wedding service. My groomsmen were her lovers and my Best Man was her primary Bull at that time. She was amply inseminated in front of selected guests before the ceremony and my Best Man kissed her after we said "I do". He and the other groomsmen spent our honeymoon with my wife with me as clean up service. All of my bosses, colleagues, and many clients knew about our relationship. Most had sex with her, often.

She's taken her "paramours" to social, business, and family functions both with and without me. Fortunately we've never lived anywhere where this is a problem. We consider ourselves extremely fortunate to be able to live this lifestyle freely.

My first marriage was a different story. My mother fixed me up with the woman who would become my second wife so she knew before I did how the relationship would unfold. All our friends and families knew about us and we never felt ashamed of it. When we decided to get married we had an unconventional wedding service. My groomsmen were her lovers and my Best Man was her primary Bull at that time. She was amply inseminated in front of selected guests before the ceremony and my Best Man kissed her after we said "I do". He and the other groomsmen spent our honeymoon with my wife with me as clean up service. All of my bosses, colleagues, and many clients knew about our relationship. Most had sex with her, often.

She's taken her "paramours" to social, business, and family functions both with and without me. Fortunately we've never lived anywhere where this is a problem. We consider ourselves extremely fortunate to be able to live this lifestyle freely.
Very interesting....smart couple

Reactions: Visitor12
the first time I shared my wife was with my best friend. we did it for years but after a while he did tell other friends. Some just asked and others would hang out late night hoping we would share. The ones that asked I told them we were not doing it with everyone and we never wanted it to be public. After that we did only did it with Strangers or people we know but outside our group of friends. Some of the guys didn't know I knew they were fucking my wife. We preferred married guys. They didn't talk to others about it.
Absolutely agree. Will never share with a friend that is single

Reactions: Visitor12
One of our single friends has been fucking my wife since March 2017. The first time it happened was while I was out of town on a business trip, and my wife had called him to ask if he could help her add a salt block to the water softener. He agreed, and after putting the salt blocks from her car and into our water softener, she asked if he wanted a glass of wine. They ended up having sex, and my wife called me that night and told me all about it and how good the sex was for her.

To this day, she has not told him that I am fully aware of their time together. She says it is much hotter with him thinking he is cheating behind my back. Honestly, I would have to be pretty naive not to know, but he still thinks they're hiding it well.

Only a small handful of our friends know. My girls know, because when it’s girls night and I end up going home with someone I didn’t want them to think it was without my husbands permission. As far as his friends I don’t think any of them are aware, at least based on what my husband has told me. I think he likes keeping it private from his friends, but thinks it’s hot that all of my friends know I’m a slut and that they encourage me to be a slut

Yes, 2 of my longtime buddies from high school have joined us in threesomes, I used to let her go fuck one of them alone, he was very hung and she loved it, his cum is the 1st I ever licked from her! She has a current coworker who is gay that knows I let her fuck other men, he had a birthday get together at a bar that she went to and they had previously setup a hookup with her and one of his buddies, she still fucks him, he treats her good, fucks her even better and sends her home with a lot of cum inside her!

Only a small handful of our friends know. My girls know, because when it’s girls night and I end up going home with someone I didn’t want them to think it was without my husbands permission. As far as his friends I don’t think any of them are aware, at least based on what my husband has told me. I think he likes keeping it private from his friends, but thinks it’s hot that all of my friends know I’m a slut and that they encourage me to be a slut
My kind of lady 😎 love to inspect you upon your return from your “girls” night out

Only one of my friends knows. He a mate from Ireland and he was over in Edinburgh for the rugby. After a very drunken day out with me, him and my wife we ended up back at our hotel. My wife dared my mate to put on my kilt and when he did she made sure he was a true Scotsman. He flashed her and she jumped on his cock and started sucking him. That led to her getting well fucked by both of us all night. That was probably our best night ever. He’ll be back over for the six nations later this year. 😁

Only one of my friends knows. He a mate from Ireland and he was over in Edinburgh for the rugby. After a very drunken day out with me, him and my wife we ended up back at our hotel. My wife dared my mate to put on my kilt and when he did she made sure he was a true Scotsman. He flashed her and she jumped on his cock and started sucking him. That led to her getting well fucked by both of us all night. That was probably our best night ever. He’ll be back over for the six nations later this year. 😁
Is that her in your profile pic?