Do your wife and/or her playmates know that videos and pictures are being posted online?

Learned my lesson on that! Sophie caught me sharing naked photos and videos of her having sex that showed her face fully. To say she went mental is an understatement. She’s no problem with me sharing her online and actually likes it - she used to love reading the messages on cuckold consultant about her. But just not the full facial nudes etc

I have posted pictures on line, with her knowledge and consent, her proviso is she cannot be identifed and that includes the loactions too. Fair enough.

I love my wife/cuckoldress and would never post pictures that identified her, that would be unfair and now in the UK illegal too and thats before the obvious, if someone knows her from a sexual picture they know me too and that i probably am not the man with her.

Which is worse to work colleagues or family? a women who has lovers and could give the excuse my husband is crap in bed, or a husband who allows it, stands and take pictures? and his excuse is??

As to lovers i have never posed any identifable pictures of them either, the odd one that has wanted a picture has been sent one showing him but not showing her face.