Does a cuck always become a non-sexual entity in a marriage?

MormonJack

Male
Aug 4, 2017
Hey all. I'm relatively new here and, to my knowledge, haven't been cuckolded. However, I have held a long-time fantasy of watching my wife with another man. This fantasy started with a dream that I had - my wife and I were facing each other in our bathroom. She was wearing just a sexy cami and bikini cut panties. The door was closed to the bedroom. She looked at me and said that if I didn't say anything at that moment, she was going into the bedroom where, apparently, there was a guy waiting for her on our bed. I just looked at her with a grin on my face. She said, "OK", slipped out of her panties, handed them to me, opened the door, and walked over to this guy laying on his back on our bed. There she took off her cami. I followed her, incredibly turned on, and watched as she climbed up on the bed, straddled him, and started grinding on his erect cock with her pussy. I was right there as I watched her position his cock and ease down on it. I watched as they got each other off right there on my bed. Wow, that dream is still vivid in my mind nearly 20 years later.

It's been a lot of years since that dream. I've mentioned it on various occasions to my wife, and it seems to turn her on, at least for a moment. But... it is wrong and immoral to her so it stops there. I don't know if she will ever have a change of heart - probably not.

Anyway, while I have enjoyed this fantasy for years, I recently found this site and have been reading the various stories. I posted earlier that I don't know if this is the right site for me. On the other hand, reading the stories of a wife's first time with another man really turns me on - perhaps because they cause me to think about my own fantasy that was so vivid and real, so much that I can still see her easing down on the guy's cock as I write this.

At least I'm turned on until I read a bit further. Apparently and according to the accounts that I read, most wives that start down this hotwife path are no longer sexually interested in their husband. I read of sexy wives that finally accede to having sex with another guy only to find that the wives like doing it with others, so much so that they are no longer are interested in their husbands. To each his/her own, but if comes to fulfilling my fantasy at the cost of never having sex with my wife, then I choose to not fulfill the fantasy.

So tell me, does a cuck always (or usually) become a non-sexual entity in a marriage?

I've seen a lot of couples say it has improved their sex life. It sounds like a hotwife/stag situation is what you are looking for. What about a threesome? You are involved, but you can still step back and watch her slide onto another mans cock. Keep on reading, you will find that there are many different type of cuck relationships.

I guess the husband and wife get what they want out of this type of lifestyle.
I wanted this to enhance what my wife and I had , not take away.
I've listened, I've watched and I've also joined in.
My wife has as much interest in me as before, maybe moreso and she is definitely more interested in sex due to her freedom .
Every situation is different, and we wanted this as an addition to our sex life... not a replacement

From a definitional point of view, any man who's wife has sex with others is a cuckold. The "cuckold" label is something that tends to get stuck on men as a one-size-fits-all label, without recognizing the spectrum of behaviors and lifestyles.

We live the "hot wife" lifestyle - another label. My wife has sex with other men (and sometimes women), with my consent, knowledge, and full support. We still have a very active sex life together. I participate in 70% - 75% of her encounters, either directly, or as a voyeur during the encounter. Outside of that activity, we still have a "normal" sex life together.

Cuckolding does not necessarily involve denial of sex, or exclusion of the cuckolded husband from a sexual relationship with the wife, humiliation, or interracial sex, and so on - those "labels" and caricatures of cuckolding are just that - labels.

Reactions: BizSC
Hey all. I'm relatively new here and, to my knowledge, haven't been cuckolded. However, I have held a long-time fantasy of watching my wife with another man. This fantasy started with a dream that I had - my wife and I were facing each other in our bathroom. She was wearing just a sexy cami and bikini cut panties. The door was closed to the bedroom. She looked at me and said that if I didn't say anything at that moment, she was going into the bedroom where, apparently, there was a guy waiting for her on our bed. I just looked at her with a grin on my face. She said, "OK", slipped out of her panties, handed them to me, opened the door, and walked over to this guy laying on his back on our bed. There she took off her cami. I followed her, incredibly turned on, and watched as she climbed up on the bed, straddled him, and started grinding on his erect cock with her pussy. I was right there as I watched her position his cock and ease down on it. I watched as they got each other off right there on my bed. Wow, that dream is still vivid in my mind nearly 20 years later.

It's been a lot of years since that dream. I've mentioned it on various occasions to my wife, and it seems to turn her on, at least for a moment. But... it is wrong and immoral to her so it stops there. I don't know if she will ever have a change of heart - probably not.

Anyway, while I have enjoyed this fantasy for years, I recently found this site and have been reading the various stories. I posted earlier that I don't know if this is the right site for me. On the other hand, reading the stories of a wife's first time with another man really turns me on - perhaps because they cause me to think about my own fantasy that was so vivid and real, so much that I can still see her easing down on the guy's cock as I write this.

At least I'm turned on until I read a bit further. Apparently and according to the accounts that I read, most wives that start down this hotwife path are no longer sexually interested in their husband. I read of sexy wives that finally accede to having sex with another guy only to find that the wives like doing it with others, so much so that they are no longer are interested in their husbands. To each his/her own, but if comes to fulfilling my fantasy at the cost of never having sex with my wife, then I choose to not fulfill the fantasy.

So tell me, does a cuck always (or usually) become a non-sexual entity in a marriage?
The word "always" is rarely a good fit, when talking about this lifestyle.
I've been with all kinds of couples: From ones where hubby isn't even in the room as I pleasure his wife,
to ones where he's doing as much as I am...and every step in between.
So, in short: No, it's absolutely not automatic that he becomes a "non-sexual entity" once she starts playing.
But for some couples, that's just a little bit of extra spice that excites them. I always say:
"I play requests" because I love being a bull so much, that I'm willing to be flexible a bit, to make sure it
really happens, that it's a positive experience for them, so that the first session is one of many.

I"m still active with my hubby but he started me on this journey and as his cock is 5.5 and my 2 lovers are both 9" and THICK well....
hummmmm I love sex with my new "buddies" I NEVER knew sex with a huge cock could be soooo much fun !!!

Reactions: spin418
If your wife thinks your dream was hot then bring it up occasionally. Keep the seed planted and watered in her mind. Next time shes cowgirling you mention how hot it makes you thinking of another guy behind her. Try to say it when shes close to cumming. Slip things in like that during sex but don't over do it.
Once your comfy with talking about it during sex and past the moral issue. Then maybe pick a buddy if yours and tell him what you want. Get him on board. Have a get together, drink, play games, drink, send everyone home.except your buddy, drink, then take your wife to the bedroom and start working her. have him just walk in and join you. Ur wife nay freak just tell her it's okay. It worked with my wife. And if its a.bad experience blame it in the alcohol.

And as for your question. I too fear my wife will get feelings for one of the men and leave me or loose Intrest. So far weve onky done a few mmf threesomes with my friend.

If your wife thinks your dream was hot then bring it up occasionally. Keep the seed planted and watered in her mind. Next time shes cowgirling you mention how hot it makes you thinking of another guy behind her. Try to say it when shes close to cumming. Slip things in like that during sex but don't over do it.
Once your comfy with talking about it during sex and past the moral issue. Then maybe pick a buddy if yours and tell him what you want. Get him on board. Have a get together, drink, play games, drink, send everyone home.except your buddy, drink, then take your wife to the bedroom and start working her. have him just walk in and join you. Ur wife nay freak just tell her it's okay. It worked with my wife. And if its a.bad experience blame it in the alcohol.

And as for your question. I too fear my wife will get feelings for one of the men and leave me or loose Intrest. So far weve onky done a few mmf threesomes with my friend.
Hello im new here can u guide me

Hello im new here can u guide me
Im new myself. I think every wife is diffrent but I just told my wife I thought it was hot and so did she. Then I used alcohol to set up the first 3 way. He walked in the room acting drunk, she was drunk, my wife just went with it. Started sucking him amd it went on from there. If she would have freaked out and stopped us then I would have just continued to.act drunk and play the I was blacked out card the next morning.
The next two 3somes fidr not require alcohol and we dped her.

I"m still active with my hubby but he started me on this journey and as his cock is 5.5 and my 2 lovers are both 9" and THICK well....
hummmmm I love sex with my new "buddies" I NEVER knew sex with a huge cock could be soooo much fun !!!
Love your honest response to this my fellow jersey member! That is reality.

Hey mormonjack, in our case, when we go out my wife lets me watch when she has sex with other men, but when we are home every once in a while we still have sex, or she may play with my cock, but definitely our marriage has benefitted from our hotwife/cuckold relationship...

Reactions: SissyBiCuck84
I fuck my husband 10x more than my bull. My husband doesnt know hes a cuck tho. And usually after visting my bull I will be so turned on I will fuck my husband's brains out. He just doesnt know his best friend was in me earlier. ;)
This is the reaction that I would hope for from my wife. And Jamie - you are HOT! Wow!!! Would love to get to know you sometime.

Well in the beginning I kept fucking my wife but as time went on i stopped. Haven’t fucked her in about 3 years. But that was by choice. I think our sex life is way better now. She gets fucked and I clean up her pussy. But if you still want to fuck your wife but she doesn’t want you to fuck her may be a problem.
This no uniform way in this lifestyle. It’s all up to the couple and what gets them off.

Old thread but I thought it might be worth resurrecting because it touches on an issue that seems common on here - does the hotwife still want to have sex with her husband.

I think there is no simple answer to that. Some couples do seem to enjoy the husband being denied sex and that's fine if it works for them. But that isn't universal by any means and shouldn't be seen as in anyway defining the hotwife lifestyle!

I love my hubby and still find him attractive - that's why I married him so why wouldn't I want to have sex with him. It just so happens that I also enjoy fucking other guys and can't imagine just having one sexual partner for the rest of my life - but then I've never been very good at being faithful to just one guy. If anything it makes our sex life as a couple much better. It drives hubby wild watching me getting fucked by one or more guys or hearing about it later and I love that it turns him on so much.
So no, just because you get into this lifestyle, it doesn't mean you will stop wanting to have sex with your partner! It might for some but that's really their choice but it shouldn't be seen as the norm. Hell, there is no norm - people are just doing what works for them.

Although we’ve only had a couple of encounters having another guy fuck her just makes her extra horny and want me more than ever and it makes me want to please her more so I up my performance and make sure I satisfy her