Does anyone else kinda wish to stumble upon pics and videos of your wife?

My ex spent a week in Amsterdam with a guy. She fucked several men while there. He sent me some photos of her dressed really slutty for the evenings they went out but not one of her in action. I kind of liked that. I have absolutely no idea how many photos he took nor what he did with them but I've never seen any posted anywhere. BTW this was a long time before digital cameras and I don't even know if he developed them himself or had a friend do it.

Does anyone kinda hope to find pics and videos on this site and or any other site of their wife's nudes/sex pics and videos with another partner prior to her being with you? I would love to find something of my wife on here that I don't know of!
No pictures of my past but I did take my now husband while we were dating to the motel where my ex took me several times a week. On the second visit, I let my husband know that this place was where my Ex used to fuck me.. I think I also was hoping to see my Ex on one of the visits but never happen.

Attachments

• Lucy.jpg
    Lucy.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 477
No pictures of my past but I did take my now husband while we were dating to the motel where my ex took me several times a week. On the second visit, I let my husband know that this place was where my Ex used to fuck me.. I think I also was hoping to see my Ex on one of the visits but never happen.
Mmmm fuck. Bet he came good knowing the ex fucked you in that motel, and even the same room.

Reactions: WantToWatchWife